IGNORED

Keeping it funny…

That goes along with the instruction to assume the crash position where you bend forward and tuck your head between your legs. That's so you're ready to kiss your ass goodbye.

• Smile 1
On 9/7/2024 at 4:32 PM, Rougarou said:

don't piss on your hands.

A Lieutenant and a his platoon sergeant are at the urinals taking a leak. The lieutenant finished first and walked to the sink to wash his hands. The platoon sergeant finished and walked to the door when the lieutenant says " Sergeant, at West Point the taught us to wash our hands after using the latrine." The platoon Sergeant replied " well sir, we teach NCOs not to piss on their hands!"

• Smile 3
roadscholar

At the CADS meeting last night we were talking about one of our guys Tim that’s currently touring around the Scotland highlands. Jim the guy next to me asked if I knew why Scottish men wore kilts? I said no, why? He said because sheep can hear a zipper from 50 yards away : )

• Smile 2
  • Thinking 1
AnotherLee

Has this been posted already? Lots more at his youtube channel. His wife shoots the video. He's become a bit of a celebrity. I haven't figured out how he does it.

• Like 1
  • Smile 2
Joe Frickin' Friday
On 9/7/2024 at 4:32 PM, Rougarou said:

I kinda think its funny that the germaphobes will grab the handle of the door to open it to enter yet use a tissue to open the door to go out

washed hands.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Smile 1
John Ranalletta
On 9/15/2024 at 4:32 PM, John Ranalletta said:

Men have more fun.

More men having fun.

• Smile 2
On 9/16/2024 at 6:24 AM, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

washed hands.jpeg

I'd put some vaseline on the inside of that washed hands door

• Smile 1
  • Haha 1
Joe Frickin' Friday
47 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

I'd put some vaseline on the inside of that washed hands door

I'm sure I could find something in that bathroom to put on the inside of the other handle.  :classic_ninja:

• Thinking 1
1 hour ago, John Ranalletta said:

More men having fun.

That's just about the time my wife says "Hey, idiots, knock it off!"

For sure, an eye is next to get shot out.

11 minutes ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

I'm sure I could find something in that bathroom to put on the inside of the other handle.  :classic_ninja:

People ask me why I don't get sick,.....I respond that I ingest/touch alot of germs (work coffee cup hasn't been washed since 2010 and my separate water/tea/soda cup the same,.......to the average person, my cups look "yuck", I've got a coffee cup at home that only gets washed because my wife grabs it).  I train my white blood cells regularly and harshly,.......all the while, the germaphobes go out sick on the regular.

I could always throw some mayonnaise on those handles:classic_biggrin:

"Pop," he says, "You're really old."
The old man chuckles. "I certainly am, son."
"How old are you Pop?"
"Why, I'm eighty-nine."
"Wow." the boy is impressed. "How did you get that old, Pop?"
"Well son, I'll tell you." The old man's faces grows serious, and glances to each side conspiratorially. He leans in and fixes his great grandson with a steely look. "Here's the secret. Every morning, I sprinkle a little gunpowder on my oatmeal. I don't know how, but it's kept me fit and healthy all my life."
The boy takes his great grandfather's advice, and indeed it works remarkably. The boy grew up and left behind 4 children, 9 grandchildren, 22 great-grandchildren, and a 16 foot hole in the crematorium wall.

• Like 1
roadscholar
On 9/17/2024 at 2:45 PM, Rougarou said:

People ask me why I don't get sick,.....I respond that I ingest/touch alot of germs (work coffee cup hasn't been washed since 2010 and my separate water/tea/soda cup the same,.......to the average person, my cups look "yuck", I've got a coffee cup at home that only gets washed because my wife grabs it).  I train my white blood cells regularly and harshly,.......all the while, the germaphobes go out sick on the regular.

image.png.205a48a7a5dc0a41426d88c63beb760a.png

• Like 1
  • Smile 1
5 hours ago, roadscholar said:

image.png.205a48a7a5dc0a41426d88c63beb760a.png

In walmart not to terribly long ago, wife and I walking down the candy aisle and on the floor, busted open was a family size package of M&Ms,....free treat!!!!,....I reached down to grab a handfull, wife says "you are not going to eat those",...down the handfull of M&Ms and said "yep".

When my youngest was about three or two, we'd catch her eating dog food,....I've had it, kinda nasty, but for some reason, as many times as we'd pull her away from it, she'd keep going back to the dog food:dontknow:

29 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

When my youngest was about three or two, we'd catch her eating dog food,....I've had it, kinda nasty, but for some reason, as many times as we'd pull her away from it, she'd keep going back to the dog food:dontknow:

Dayum, mine’s been taught to eat almost exclusively at “ Starbucks “ @ $15.00 a visit! :classic_angry:

• Smile 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Venti (that’s a large to you and me) Strawberry Açaí Refresher with lemonade and no berries. Grilled cheese.  :ohboy:

32 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Venti (that’s a large to you and me) Strawberry Açaí Refresher with lemonade and no berries. Grilled cheese.  :ohboy:

Sound's like daddy has been "trained",.......If'n my kid was still at home asking for that, I'd tell her to grow the strawberries and lemons then point her in the direction of the stove to make the grilled cheese.

Latchkey kids,.....we were built different:classic_biggrin:

• Like 3

Dear Tide,

I am writing to say what are excellent product you have ! I've used it all of my married
life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even
better! In fact about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse.

My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was,
and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and some-
how I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse.

I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative. To my surprise and satisfaction, all
of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by
yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney
called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my
husband.

What a relief ! ! ! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder
suspect. I thank you once again for having such a great product.

Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people.

• Like 3
  • Smile 1
  • Haha 5
John Ranalletta
On 9/15/2024 at 4:32 PM, John Ranalletta said:

Men have more fun.

• Like 1
  • Smile 1
40 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

Back when the wife and I were dating, she'd do the occasional gasp concerning my driving.  When that happens, it makes me think I didn't see something I was supposed to see.  Since 'splaining that to her, we have a CCMU that neither of us make movements or criticize the other's driving.  We share driving prolly 50/50.  In all these years, she's only had to correct me once and that was after returning from Okinawa,.....I was driving on the left side of the road and she had to correct my Japanese moment.

• Like 2