IGNORED

UnRally 2024 Route Announcement

Bernie

Bernie
Posted (edited)

2024 UnRally Route Announcement

@MikeB60, DyAnne and I (Bernie) are pleased to present the routes for the 2024 UnRally in Eureka Springs, AR. 

We have 13 (paved) SportTouring routes. Each route consists of at least 2 parts (sections or portions), the “Outbound” route and the “Return” route. Please note, Route # 8 has 3 (three) Return route choices of different length. 

You have the choice to download the routes in two different options:

1) Download a single, large GPX file, which contains all the Routes, along with their associated Tracks, and WayPoints to your computer desktop or to the cloud service of your choice. 

Following is the download link for all the routes (including associated Tracks and WayPoints) in single large file.

2024 UnRally Eureka Springs, AR Routes

2)  The other download option is the individual GPX file for each section of each Route, including WayPoints. 

Here are the brief descriptions of each route, along with the individual route download links, (see the bottom for a brief decode of route names):

01 E Outbound Harrison 50.6m is the outbound route from the UnRally in an easterly direction to Harrison, AR for 50.6 miles.

01A E Return ES 88.3/139m is the return route (88.3 miles) from Harrison to the UnRally in Eureka Springs for a combined route total of 139 miles.

02 E Outbound Push MtnV 226m is the outbound from the UnRally in an easterly directions to Push Mtn and Mountain View, AR for 226 miles.

02A E Return ES 122/348m is the return route (122 miles) to the UnRally from Mountain View, AR for a combined route total of 348 miles.

03 N Outbound Cass-WBran 85m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Cassville, MO and Branson, MO for 85 miles.

03A N Return Cass-ES 84.5/170m is the return route (84.5 miles) to the UnRally from West Branson, MO for a combined route total of 170 miles.

04 N Outbound Pine-Cass-WBran 159m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Pineville, MO, Cassville and West Branson, MO for 159 miles.

04A N Return ES 84.5/244m is the return route (84.5 miles) to the UnRally from West Branson, MO for a combined route total of 244 miles.

05 N Outbound Gate 34.5m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Gateville, AR for 34.5 miles.

05A N Return ES 18/52.7m is the return route (18 miles) to the UnRally from Gateville, AR for a combined total of 52.7 miles

06 NE Outbound Pell114m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Peels Ferry, AR for 114 miles.

06A NE Return MO ES 114/228m is the return route (114 miles) to the UnRally through MO for a combined total of 228 miles.

07 NW Outbound PineV 69m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Pineville, MO for 69 miles.

07A NW Return ES 69.5/139m is the return route (69.5 miles) to the UnRally from Pineville, MO for a combined total of 139 miles.

08 S Outbound Oark 79m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Oark, AR for 79 miles.

08A S Return #1 71-ES 146/225m is 1 of 3 return route choices (146 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 225 miles.

08B S Return #2 Devil-ES 172/251m is 1 of 3 return route choices (172 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 251 miles.

08C S Return #3 OK-Devil-ES 201/280m is 1 of 3 return route choices (201 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 280 miles.

09 SE Outbound Jasper 94.3m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Jasper, AR for 94.3 miles.

09A SE Return ES 93.9/188m is the return route (93.9 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 188 miles.

10 SE Outbound King-Jasper-Cliff 96.4m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Kingston and Jasper, AR for 96.5 miles.

10A SE Return Jasper-ES 117/213m is the return route (117 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 213 miles.

11 SE Outbound 16-21-Pelsor 133m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Pelsor, AR for 133 miles.

11A SE Return King-ES 115/248m is the return route (115 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 248 miles.

12 SW Outbound Devil-StillW 114m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Stillwell, OK for 114 miles.

12A SW Return ES 165/279m is the return route (165 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 279 miles.

13 W Outbound Rogers 35m is the outgoing route from the UnRally to Rogers, AR for 35 miles.

13A W Return ES 36.6/71m is the return route (36.6 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 71 miles.

Waypoint only list This is the file with only the Waypoints used for the routes. It is optional.

Tracks only for the UnRally 2024 This download has only the "Tracks" for the UnRally 2024, no routing directions for the special navigating devices. You know who you are.

Please note: The routes were created in Garmin BaseCamp using City Navigator North America NT 2025.10 MapData. With the Routing preference in BaseCamp set for “Motorcycles” and “Fastest Time”. No Avoidances are selected. 

In the BMW Navigator 6/5 or Zumo 590/595/396 or XT also set it for “Motorcycles” and “Fastest Time” for routing, with no Avoidances selected. 

My GPS is set to Prompt (ask me) me, before recalculating a route, if I get Off Route. This prevents the GPS from changing the route in case of a missed turn.

If your MapData and settings on your GPS are the same, you can simply copy the downloaded route file directly to your unit, without needing to recalculate them in BaseCamp.

The process is simple and the same for Windows or Apple units: 

1. After connecting your Garmin or BMW GPS to your computer, wait for your GPS to be recognized as an external drive in your file directory.

2. Open the drive labeled “Garmin”. 

3. Then select the folder “GPX”. 

4. Now either “Drag & Drop” or “Copy & Paste” the downloaded route file from your desktop of your computer into the “GPX” folder.

5. Eject or disconnect your GPS from your computer after the transfer has completed.

6. Please note: After transferring the routes to your Garmin GPS unit and rebooting your GPS, you will have to “Import The Routes”. You have the choice of either importing “All Routes” or you can select individual routes. IF you select “Import All Routes”, expect it to take around 35-45 minutes to complete this process and it may be advisable to supply your GPS with external power, to avoid depleting the battery. 

7. Start up your GPS unit. 

8. You should get a message that New Routes Have Been Found, Do You Want To Import Them? 

9. Select “Yes”, you will have the choice of “Import All” or you may scroll down the list and select only a few at this time. You can always import the others later. 

10. After the import, you can check the routes and the mileage should be close to the original distance indicated in the name.

11. The Tracks and WayPoints should have imported automatically, and in some cases may have to be imported manually.

The GPX files can also be use in Garmin MapSource if needed. 

If you are using a phone app to navigate the routes, I would suggest using the above individual downloads links for the routes to download them into a file on your phone hard drive, while you have a good Wi-Fi connection. You can then transfer them to your Navigation App when you are ready to use them. Also make sure you have your map data for your phone app downloaded for off-line navigating. Please follow the app developer’s directions for use of the GPX files.

For all routes, we recommend riding with another rider, or let someone know what route you are taking. Some of the sections of the routes are in very rural areas without much traffic. Road conditions will vary as the season and age of the pavement changes. Sometimes a friendly face is good to have along, in case of the unexpected event. Also don’t forget, cell phone coverage could be spotty in the hills or valleys.

Always take along some water and snacks.

“PM” Bernie for more details or questions or use the GPS-BaseCamp Guide.

Start routes with a FULL TANK of gas and be sure to monitor your fuel needs, keeping in mind that some gas stations may no longer be in business.

Decoding key for Route Names, short name, but full of info: 

For example, the Route name: 01 E Outbound Harrison 50.6m has the following meaning:

01 or 01A is the route number. The route number with a Letter attached is a Return route.

E = General direction heading of the route from the UnRally Site.

Outbound or Return stands for direction of the route. Outbound departs the Un and Return is the route to return you to the Un.

Harrison or ES(Eureka Springs) are the towns or places the route leads too.

50.6m stands for the distance of the route in miles.

88.3/139m the first number tells you the distance of the Return route and the second number tells you the distance of the combined Outbound & Return route.

Disclaimer: The attached routes and instructions are to be used at your own risk, and these instructions are simply general guidelines and may not be applicable to the user’s specific use and its incumbent upon users to do their own research to determine how to set up their units and to ensure their route and directions are suitable to their own needs. Keep in mind, things change over time - so as always - use common sense when following directions from an electronic device. 

A friendly Reminder to everyone that is using the routes for UnRally 2024 event!

The routes are for your personal use only.

By downloading these Routes you agree not to post, publish or share them.

Bernie and the BBR guys would appreciate if you do NOT post these routes on other websites or upload them for public use in Navigation Apps.

We make these routes for you and your riding friends private use.

You are welcome to save them and use them any time you like, now or in future. You are welcome to share them with your riding friends or your riding groups.

We just don’t want them to be used by Navigation Apps as their own routes.

Please feel free to post any questions you might have. 

Enjoy your ride and have a safe UnRally 2024!

Here is a map overview, displaying the different colored routes for UnRally 2024 in Eureka Springs, AR.

Created by Garmin BaseCamp.

UnRally2024EurekaSpringsRoutes.thumb.jpg.9463369d83ec97394028683683c4f081.jpg

The attachment is a brief PDF with the list of route names, the mileage and approximate time, Garmin thinks it will take to complete the route.

I started making those as a quick reference while attending the past 'ART events, instead of having to scroll through the GPS to figure out where to ride.

UnRally 2024 Route Cheat Sheet.pdf

Edited by Bernie
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Smile 1
Skywagon

Thanks Bernie...Mike... and others who are putting energy into this event.  I downloaded all the routes today with exact versions you used.  I haven't imported all of them yet....may wait to see which ones I ride and only import those.

A very big thanks as planning these routes took someone a sheet load of time.

See you guys shortly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Bernie
23 minutes ago, Skywagon said:

Thanks Bernie...Mike... and others who are putting energy into this event.  I downloaded all the routes today with exact versions you used.  I haven't imported all of them yet....may wait to see which ones I ride and only import those.

A very big thanks as planning these routes took someone a sheet load of time.

See you guys shortly.

Thank you.

The PDF on the bottom of the announcement is a brief one page print out kissing all the routes and their length.’I call it a cheat sheet or a quick reference. You may want to print it out and carry it with you to the UnRally. It is a helpful tool for planning your rides for the following day.

interesting some routes are around 80 - 90 miles round trip.  I am looking at basically doing a figure 8
say route xyz for 84 miles in the morning, then lunch in ES then route abc for 76 miles in the afternoon

makes for some flexibility.  Uncle Tom might want to do the morning route, then stay at the motel and I go for the afternoon route on my own, or Uncle Tom wants to sleep in and I do the morning route then pick him up for lunch and the afternoon ride.  

Great to have that type of choice.

• Like 1
Bernie
1 minute ago, randy said:

interesting some routes are around 80 - 90 miles round trip.  I am looking at basically doing a figure 8
say route xyz for 84 miles in the morning, then lunch in ES then route abc for 76 miles in the afternoon

makes for some flexibility.  Uncle Tom might want to do the morning route, then stay at the motel and I go for the afternoon route on my own, or Uncle Tom wants to sleep in and I do the morning route then pick him up for lunch and the afternoon ride.  

Great to have that type of choice.

I wanted to provide the option of going out in the morning and if it got too warm during the day to stay at the pool during the afternoon. Or find an underground cave and explore it. :wave:

• Like 3

I wanted to provide the option of going out in the morning and if it got too warm during the day to stay at the pool during the afternoon. Or find an underground cave and explore it

actually that makes a lot of sense for Uncle Tom, he may want to ride in the morning and do pool/air conditioning in the hot afternoon.  I had not considered that.  

all the routes I had put together were out and back usually 100-125 each leg, so the option to spend the afternoon at the Host Motel was not considered.  Now that you have posted your routes I like having that option each day weather dependent.

again thanks for all the hard work.

• Thanks 1
taylor1
19 hours ago, Bernie said:

find an underground cave and explore it. :wave:

We did that at Start. Not beating the heat, just spending a little quality time with the wife off the bike  LOL. Forbidden Cavern

IMG_1628.jpeg

IMG_1626.jpeg

• Like 6
  • 1 month later...

If anyone has any questions or difficulties with the routes for the UnRally 2024, please post your questions here or send me a PM.

I will be heading to the UnRally myself on July3rd, visiting some family along the way.

Of course at the UnRally, I can try to be of some help or provide some guidance.

Don't forget to download and print out the Cheat Sheet, it is a helpful tool to figure out which route to take. :5188:

UnRally 2024 Route Cheat Sheet.pdf

Safe travel everyone and I will hopefully see you all in a few days. 

:bike:  :burnout:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
MikeB60

Bernie, thanks and safe travels!

I'll print copies of the cheat sheet and have them available in Monday at the meet and greet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Yeeha Stephen

OMG! So many roads, so little time! Fun, fun fun.

If it's hot and you need a short route, pick 07A NW Return.... MO-90. Do it either way. You will not regret it.

Stephen

• Like 1
Bernie
13 minutes ago, Yeeha Stephen said:

OMG! So many roads, so little time! Fun, fun fun.

If it's hot and you need a short route, pick 07A NW Return.... MO-90. Do it either way. You will not regret it.

Stephen

Yes, there are a few choices.

Don’t forget “07A NW Return …..” is the Return route to the UnRally, while “07 NW Outbound….” is the route to use to get to the beginning of “07A NW Return….”.

Of course you could always just tell your GPS to take you directly to the beginning of “07A NW Return…” or any of the Return routes. But you maybe miss some nice roads and riding.

Yeeha Stephen

Now that I have a kitchen pass, I looked at the routes. Nice.

If you haven't ridden this area before or often, there's some local knowledge in there you should appreciate. Example: On route 8A Return #1 where US 71 runs North toward Fayetteville, there's a cut off on Whitehouse and Black Oak roads.... not many know/use this cutoff. It's a great path.

Good job.

SS

• Like 1
Dave_in_TX
On 5/22/2024 at 4:34 PM, Bernie said:

2024 UnRally Route Announcement

@MikeB60, DyAnne and I (Bernie) are pleased to present the routes for the 2024 UnRally in Eureka Springs, AR. 

We have 13 (paved) SportTouring routes. Each route consists of at least 2 parts (sections or portions), the “Outbound” route and the “Return” route. Please note, Route # 8 has 3 (three) Return route choices of different length. 

You have the choice to download the routes in two different options:

1) Download a single, large GPX file, which contains all the Routes, along with their associated Tracks, and WayPoints to your computer desktop or to the cloud service of your choice. 

Following is the download link for all the routes (including associated Tracks and WayPoints) in single large file.

2024 UnRally Eureka Springs, AR Routes

2)  The other download option is the individual GPX file for each section of each Route, including WayPoints. 

Here are the brief descriptions of each route, along with the individual route download links, (see the bottom for a brief decode of route names):

01 E Outbound Harrison 50.6m is the outbound route from the UnRally in an easterly direction to Harrison, AR for 50.6 miles.

01A E Return ES 88.3/139m is the return route (88.3 miles) from Harrison to the UnRally in Eureka Springs for a combined route total of 139 miles.

02 E Outbound Push MtnV 226m is the outbound from the UnRally in an easterly directions to Push Mtn and Mountain View, AR for 226 miles.

02A E Return ES 122/348m is the return route (122 miles) to the UnRally from Mountain View, AR for a combined route total of 348 miles.

03 N Outbound Cass-WBran 85m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Cassville, MO and Branson, MO for 85 miles.

03A N Return Cass-ES 84.5/170m is the return route (84.5 miles) to the UnRally from West Branson, MO for a combined route total of 170 miles.

04 N Outbound Pine-Cass-WBran 159m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Pineville, MO, Cassville and West Branson, MO for 159 miles.

04A N Return ES 84.5/244m is the return route (84.5 miles) to the UnRally from West Branson, MO for a combined route total of 244 miles.

05 N Outbound Gate 34.5m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Gateville, AR for 34.5 miles.

05A N Return ES 18/52.7m is the return route (18 miles) to the UnRally from Gateville, AR for a combined total of 52.7 miles

06 NE Outbound Pell114m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Peels Ferry, AR for 114 miles.

06A NE Return MO ES 114/228m is the return route (114 miles) to the UnRally through MO for a combined total of 228 miles.

07 NW Outbound PineV 69m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Pineville, MO for 69 miles.

07A NW Return ES 69.5/139m is the return route (69.5 miles) to the UnRally from Pineville, MO for a combined total of 139 miles.

08 S Outbound Oark 79m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Oark, AR for 79 miles.

08A S Return #1 71-ES 146/225m is 1 of 3 return route choices (146 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 225 miles.

08B S Return #2 Devil-ES 172/251m is 1 of 3 return route choices (172 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 251 miles.

08C S Return #3 OK-Devil-ES 201/280m is 1 of 3 return route choices (201 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 280 miles.

09 SE Outbound Jasper 94.3m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Jasper, AR for 94.3 miles.

09A SE Return ES 93.9/188m is the return route (93.9 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 188 miles.

10 SE Outbound King-Jasper-Cliff 96.4m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Kingston and Jasper, AR for 96.5 miles.

10A SE Return Jasper-ES 117/213m is the return route (117 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 213 miles.

11 SE Outbound 16-21-Pelsor 133m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Pelsor, AR for 133 miles.

11A SE Return King-ES 115/248m is the return route (115 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 248 miles.

12 SW Outbound Devil-StillW 114m is the outbound route from the UnRally to Stillwell, OK for 114 miles.

12A SW Return ES 165/279m is the return route (165 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 279 miles.

13 W Outbound Rogers 35m is the outgoing route from the UnRally to Rogers, AR for 35 miles.

13A W Return ES 36.6/71m is the return route (36.6 miles) to the UnRally for a combined total of 71 miles.

Waypoint only list This is the file with only the Waypoints used for the routes. It is optional.

Tracks only for the UnRally 2024 This download has only the "Tracks" for the UnRally 2024, no routing directions for the special navigating devices. You know who you are.

Please note: The routes were created in Garmin BaseCamp using City Navigator North America NT 2025.10 MapData. With the Routing preference in BaseCamp set for “Motorcycles” and “Fastest Time”. No Avoidances are selected. 

In the BMW Navigator 6/5 or Zumo 590/595/396 or XT also set it for “Motorcycles” and “Fastest Time” for routing, with no Avoidances selected. 

My GPS is set to Prompt (ask me) me, before recalculating a route, if I get Off Route. This prevents the GPS from changing the route in case of a missed turn.

If your MapData and settings on your GPS are the same, you can simply copy the downloaded route file directly to your unit, without needing to recalculate them in BaseCamp.

The process is simple and the same for Windows or Apple units: 

1. After connecting your Garmin or BMW GPS to your computer, wait for your GPS to be recognized as an external drive in your file directory.

2. Open the drive labeled “Garmin”. 

3. Then select the folder “GPX”. 

4. Now either “Drag & Drop” or “Copy & Paste” the downloaded route file from your desktop of your computer into the “GPX” folder.

5. Eject or disconnect your GPS from your computer after the transfer has completed.

6. Please note: After transferring the routes to your Garmin GPS unit and rebooting your GPS, you will have to “Import The Routes”. You have the choice of either importing “All Routes” or you can select individual routes. IF you select “Import All Routes”, expect it to take around 35-45 minutes to complete this process and it may be advisable to supply your GPS with external power, to avoid depleting the battery. 

7. Start up your GPS unit. 

8. You should get a message that New Routes Have Been Found, Do You Want To Import Them? 

9. Select “Yes”, you will have the choice of “Import All” or you may scroll down the list and select only a few at this time. You can always import the others later. 

10. After the import, you can check the routes and the mileage should be close to the original distance indicated in the name.

11. The Tracks and WayPoints should have imported automatically, and in some cases may have to be imported manually.

The GPX files can also be use in Garmin MapSource if needed. 

If you are using a phone app to navigate the routes, I would suggest using the above individual downloads links for the routes to download them into a file on your phone hard drive, while you have a good Wi-Fi connection. You can then transfer them to your Navigation App when you are ready to use them. Also make sure you have your map data for your phone app downloaded for off-line navigating. Please follow the app developer’s directions for use of the GPX files.

For all routes, we recommend riding with another rider, or let someone know what route you are taking. Some of the sections of the routes are in very rural areas without much traffic. Road conditions will vary as the season and age of the pavement changes. Sometimes a friendly face is good to have along, in case of the unexpected event. Also don’t forget, cell phone coverage could be spotty in the hills or valleys.

Always take along some water and snacks.

“PM” Bernie for more details or questions or use the GPS-BaseCamp Guide.

Start routes with a FULL TANK of gas and be sure to monitor your fuel needs, keeping in mind that some gas stations may no longer be in business.

Decoding key for Route Names, short name, but full of info: 

For example, the Route name: 01 E Outbound Harrison 50.6m has the following meaning:

01 or 01A is the route number. The route number with a Letter attached is a Return route.

E = General direction heading of the route from the UnRally Site.

Outbound or Return stands for direction of the route. Outbound departs the Un and Return is the route to return you to the Un.

Harrison or ES(Eureka Springs) are the towns or places the route leads too.

50.6m stands for the distance of the route in miles.

88.3/139m the first number tells you the distance of the Return route and the second number tells you the distance of the combined Outbound & Return route.

Disclaimer: The attached routes and instructions are to be used at your own risk, and these instructions are simply general guidelines and may not be applicable to the user’s specific use and its incumbent upon users to do their own research to determine how to set up their units and to ensure their route and directions are suitable to their own needs. Keep in mind, things change over time - so as always - use common sense when following directions from an electronic device. 

A friendly Reminder to everyone that is using the routes for UnRally 2024 event!

The routes are for your personal use only.

By downloading these Routes you agree not to post, publish or share them.

Bernie and the BBR guys would appreciate if you do NOT post these routes on other websites or upload them for public use in Navigation Apps.

We make these routes for you and your riding friends private use.

You are welcome to save them and use them any time you like, now or in future. You are welcome to share them with your riding friends or your riding groups.

We just don’t want them to be used by Navigation Apps as their own routes.

Please feel free to post any questions you might have. 

Enjoy your ride and have a safe UnRally 2024!

Here is a map overview, displaying the different colored routes for UnRally 2024 in Eureka Springs, AR.

Created by Garmin BaseCamp.

UnRally2024EurekaSpringsRoutes.thumb.jpg.9463369d83ec97394028683683c4f081.jpg

The attachment is a brief PDF with the list of route names, the mileage and approximate time, Garmin thinks it will take to complete the route.

I started making those as a quick reference while attending the past 'ART events, instead of having to scroll through the GPS to figure out where to ride.

UnRally 2024 Route Cheat Sheet.pdf 64.94 kB · 29 downloads

It appears that a dropbox account is needed in order to download the file{s).

• Thinking 1
Bernie
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Dave_in_TX said:

It appears that a dropbox account is needed in order to download the file{s).

No it is not needed. You can download the file to your computer, without having a account or without signing in.

It will ask you to sign in, ignore it and select Download. Then it will ask you to where you want to save the file too. Here is what it looks like on my iPhone.

IMG_0004.thumb.png.931abacff561f4533cafa04b8b9b2881.png

Edited by Bernie
Bernie

By the way, anyone riding to the event from the South West or West, may want to start the “12A SW Return ES 165/279m” Route in Stillwater, OK and enjoy the country roads on your last leg to Eureka Springs and the UnRally.

12A SW Return ES 165/279m.GPX

• Like 1
Bernie

Also, I have a couple USB sticks and SD cards with the routes along at the UnRally 2024.

So if you have any difficulties to download the routes or transferring them to your Garmin GPS unit. Look me up.

As long as your GPS is of the newer type or you have a computer and the Garmin Cable along, you will be able to load up the routes. Of course for the newer Garmin GPS units we should be able to share the routes using Bluetooth.

Dave_in_TX
1 hour ago, Bernie said:

No it is not needed. You can download the file to your computer, without having a account or without signing in.

It will ask you to sign in, ignore it and select Download. Then it will ask you to where you want to save the file too. Here is what it looks like on my iPhone.

IMG_0004.thumb.png.931abacff561f4533cafa04b8b9b2881.png

I initially ignored the initial sign-in request but when I clicked download I got another sign-in request.

Bernie
12 minutes ago, Dave_in_TX said:

I initially ignored the initial sign-in request but when I clicked download I got another sign-in request.

I haven’t had anyone have this problem before, using Dropbox.

But I will do almost anything to help you out. As I said if you send me a PM with your email, Today.

I will split the routes up into smaller files and then email them to you.

OR if you tell me what device you use for navigating, I will bring a SD or Micro-SD card with the routes along for you.

Just make sure you have the most current map data installed.

Your choice.

Or I can upload it to Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive and send you by email a link to those sites.

But after tomorrow i will not be able to do any off that since I will not drag my computer along on this trip.

Dave_in_TX
30 minutes ago, Bernie said:

I haven’t had anyone have this problem before, using Dropbox.

But I will do almost anything to help you out. As I said if you send me a PM with your email, Today.

I will split the routes up into smaller files and then email them to you.

OR if you tell me what device you use for navigating, I will bring a SD or Micro-SD card with the routes along for you.

Just make sure you have the most current map data installed.

Your choice.

Or I can upload it to Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive and send you by email a link to those sites.

But after tomorrow i will not be able to do any off that since I will not drag my computer along on this trip.

Thanks, Bernie, but I now have the file.

• Like 1
Bernie
41 minutes ago, Dave_in_TX said:

Oh, I think I know what is happening.

Try not to Download, but if there is a choice for Export, use it. 

When I tried to simulate the issue, I had to select “Export” to avoid having to sign in.

Bernie
1 minute ago, Dave_in_TX said:

Thanks, Bernie, but I now have the file.

Great.

Sorry about causing so many problems.

Dave_in_TX
1 minute ago, Bernie said:

Great.

Sorry about causing so many problems.

Not a big deal. No need to apologize.

• Smile 1
  • Dennis Andress locked and unlocked this topic