IGNORED

iPhone Handlebar Holder/Charger

KeyLime

What’s a good, vibration-free and secure phone holder for a 1 ¼” handlebar with charging capabilities?  

Hope everyone’s well here;  I’ve not logged in your years.   I’m 77 now and  don’t seem as strong or honestly capable on my old RT or RS and I’ve had to downsize to keep riding.   I needed a LOW seat and light weight bike.   I ended up with a 2015 Suzuki Savage 650-Thumper.  Seat height 28” and 385#.  It does the trick and will keep me in the saddle.  

I just need a phone holder.. which one?

Later….

DakarTimm

I just wanted to say I'm glad to hear you are still riding at 77 . Who cares what kind of bike . Thanks for being an inspiration.

Lowndes

The QuadLock system works very well for me.  It has a cordless charging system available along with the option to charge with a cord if needed.  You will need to purchase the mount, the vibration isolator, the cordless charger, and the new case for your phone (with the necessary built-in socket).  There is also a VERY GOOD windshield mount for your car, so you can use the same mount, bike or car.

I used several RAM mounts and QuadLock is way better.

Also, I'll be 87 (in 34 days and 11 years).

szurszewski

I use a Juiced Perfect Squeeze from Hondo Garage along with their buzzkill vibration damper. It’s bulkier than the quadlock but you can use it with any phone in any case. 

Made in USA but not inexpensive. 

https://hondogarage.com/