IGNORED

Gryphon moto gear?

Has anybody on the forum had experience with Gryphon motorcycle clothing? I have decent(but cheap, no, inexpensive) Firstgear that is kinda old and was looking to replace. Looked at Aerostich and Klim and love the gear but at 71years old it's just outta my priceline cause I probably have ten years riding left if I'm lucky! Saw some of their gear at the MOA rally last year and price seemed reasonable for the perceived quality ...Any one with personal use? 

81delorean

No experience with Gryphon but if you're ever in the need for affordable motorcycle gear I never hesitate to recommend wickedstock.com . I have no affiliation with them other than being a very satisfied customer with everything I've bought from them. My textile jacket and pants have lasted for years in hot, cold, rain...a little of everything. No issues with craftsman ship or materials. Held up extremely well for stuff at that price point. I will say that I no longer wear the jacket I got from them since I switched to a helite air bag jacket a couple years ago. The pants I still wear and have had them for several years now. That's all I got to say about that (have to read that last line in a Forest Gump voice).