IGNORED

GoRuffly - Dog Carrier

DaveTheAffable

DaveTheAffable

I know that there are more than a few who don’t like mixing dogs and motorcycles. That’s OK! I’m asking about the product, not about the pros and cons of having a dog with you on your ride. That having been said ….

https://www.goruffly.com

Expensive. Interesting. Anyone know anyone who has owned one?

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
szurszewski

If you don’t get any responses here I suggest checking in the hacks subforum over at ADV. I am sure I saw what had to be a prototype version of this in some

discussion there a few years ago. You could post a thread like this or just ask in the existing “hacks and pups” thread. Someone there will likely know. 

• Like 1
  • Smile 1
Michaelr11

Seen it. I don't have a dog, so haven't used one.  Just from observation, seems to be very secure and well thought out.  Seems like the dog is secure.

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

IDK if this is an advertisement or a real user but post a question on Youtube and see if you get a reply. :dontknow:

• Like 2
DaveTheAffable

Thanks Pat.  Yes, that is one of the designers of the GoRuffly, and her dog Moxie.  I understand Moxie died a while back.

They are somewhere here in So Cal, so I may email them and just go visit them if they allow.

• Like 1