IGNORED

Fall Torrey '25. the 50th!

mbelectric

mbelectric

Chuckwagon has the dates Thurs Sept 18 to Sun Sept 21....I believe it to be an error.

Thought it was always the last weekend in Sept..... Did someone here change the dates? Can we confirm the dates so reservations can commence?

Dates should be Thurs Sept 25 to Sun Sept 28,  that correct?

Thanks,

MB.

Usually during the fall Torrey they start accepting reservations for the next year's Spring and Fall Torrey.  As far as I knew they wouldn't have anything in the books yet for next year.  When I'm there next week I'll let him know the error so it can be corrected.

• Thanks 1
mbelectric

Thanks Brian. 

3 hours ago, Dennis Andress said:

Conservatively, we've got almost a year to figure it out...

Well, not really. 

Dennis Andress
23 minutes ago, mbelectric said:

Thanks Brian. 

Well, not really. 

Tell me, when should we decide?

mbelectric
1 hour ago, Dennis Andress said:

Tell me, when should we decide?

I just asked the question. Sorry if it might appear I’m stepping on toes. That wasn’t the intent. I encountered an issue with the dates and Chuckwagon when I canceled the current event because of a serious health reason I just experienced, then asked if I could reserve next year. She got back to me with what I thought was a wrong date. So I asked the question here, not knowing who makes the official call on the date. And then you made the comment “ when should we decide”. Which isn’t really the issue. 

BrianT answered perfectly. And I’m sure he’ll make sure the date mistake won’t be made by Chuckwagon, and he’ll reinforce the last weekend each year is set aside for the group. 

Thanks all involved.

Mods may delete this when the official 2025 Fall Torrey thread appears. 

• Like 1
Dennis Andress

Allow me to apologize, I do better with conversation than messages. Heal well, and I hope to meet you next year.

• Like 2

In years past you had to worry about early sell outs due to our large group plus the tourists and limited other hotel options.  Lately that hasn't been an issue with our very small numbers compared to prior years and a lot more hotel options in town.

• 2 weeks later...
JerryMather

Booked Into my old room above the deli.

So looking forward to seeing everyone that made it to the first few years when we were BMWRT.com 

• Like 4
mbelectric
9 hours ago, JerryMather said:

Booked Into my old room above the deli.

So looking forward to seeing everyone that made it to the first few years when we were BMWRT.com 

Well how's about that!!  :18:

Don't park under the big tree....

MB.

• Haha 1

FYI the dates have been corrected with the Chuckwagon for when our Fall dates are.  Last full weekend of September as our norm.  The weekend of 9/25/25-9/28/25.

• Like 2
Rob Nowell
On 9/25/2024 at 10:13 PM, BrianT said:

FYI the dates have been corrected with the Chuckwagon for when our Fall dates are.  Last full weekend of September as our norm.  The weekend of 9/25/25-9/28/25.

Thanks, Brian.  The CW only takes reservations by phone, correct?

7 hours ago, Rob Nowell said:

Thanks, Brian.  The CW only takes reservations by phone, correct?

You can reserve on line, but if you talk to them and mention the event, you might get a better rate.

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1
  • 3 weeks later...