IGNORED

Fall Torrey 24 Check In

Fasterpill

Fasterpill

I had a fast and uneventful slabby ride back home. Stopped at my son's in Logan and immediately after feeding me he put his misbehaving Mikuni from his rat bike in front of me to work on with him. Issue was a fossilized o ring on the seat part of the needle and seat which made no seal. Plus his bowl gasket was toast so he made one out of gasket material. He had the rebuild kit ready to go but it had the wrong gasket.  When reassembled, he wrestled the carb back on, hooked up the fuel and 4 kicks later we had a solidly running one lunger. Sorry no pics.

Then on home to Pocatello to a cat very happy to see me.

I trust you are all safe. Thanks to Dennis and all for putting this on.

• Like 1
C_Williams

Arrived home today 11:30 am, after spending Sunday Night in Mesquite. Departed 5:30am with Brain T. and Grownup

Was grate to see some familiar faces that I have not seen in some time.

Another great Torrey. thanks to all that made it so

It'll be a while until we're home.  But we've made it to FART and are riding out the rain.  Or, not riding out the rain as the case may be.  Good to see so many old friends there and here.

• Like 3
Bill_Walker

A bit late here.  I'm out of practice and forgot about these check-in threads.  Rode Torrey to Henderson on Sunday (Primm was full), then Henderson to home on Monday via desert two-lanes.  Not too bad.  No traffic!  The temp didn't hit 100º until I was south of I-10, but it was 108º going along the west side of the Salton Sea.  I was very happy to hustle up the Glass Elevator (Montezuma Grade) to get out of the desert.  Home at 3:43 PM.

• Smile 1
  • 2 weeks later...