IGNORED

Let's have dinner in Florida

SteveHebert

SteveHebert

Matt,

What time do you need us to reshedule for? I think that we will be safe with the long lines if Randy can make a reservation for us.

Are you up for that Randy?

It will be good to have two Marty's in attendance!

Steve, 4-4:30 should have us there no problem, that gives us about 1400 departure on the late end. We've got each others cell # and will be in touch as we roll.

Save us seats for happy hour!

I can check, whats the head count? last time I was there I dont remember them taking reservations, but its been a while.

scrolling through I think I have 11

Reservation director is out of the office today and tomorrow, but I have sent an email to her requesting some help. Web page states a group of 20 or more, so everyone come on down!

Currently I put in that we had 15-25 people. More when I know more

reservation is under BMWST. Seating at 4:30. everyone paying separately. let me know if your not on this list. I have 16 headcount at the moment

Steve + wife

Steve + Silvia

Marty + Marty

matt + Wife

Brian + wife

tim + Beth

jake

richard

Randy

PRC (maybe)

SteveHebert

Thanks for the help Randy. I am having computer issues at the moment and cannot connect so I am having to use a friends or one at work.

See everyone Saturday.

I regret to inform you that... lmao.gif

No, I meant the OTHER Marty...

See you Friday, bringing tequila....?

steve.foote
BTW, Marty will be paying for us.

eek.gif

+2

Hey, wait a minute! If Marty picks up the check, and he pays for it out of his Social Security proceeds, doesn't that mean we are the ones actually picking up the check? dopeslap.gif

grin.gif

Hey, wait a minute! If Marty picks up the check, and he pays for it out of his Social Security proceeds, doesn't that mean we are the ones actually picking up the check? dopeslap.gif

Dianne and I really, really, REALLY appreciate it.... wave.gif

I'm out for dinner folks, sorry...Steve, keep your head down and be careful, blue side up ok?? I'll add ya to my daily prayer.

BTW, Marty will be paying for us.

eek.gif

+2

grin.gif

steve is trying to turn this into a neo-political thread critical of the groundwork our founders set forth, which is, that we youngsters are to take care of our elders, both spiritually (tequila) and financially (social security). lmao.gif

steve.foote

Brian, don't let Marty fool you. He's really 49 and is just living under the assumed identity of the guy who's wallet he found in a parking lot.

Not too many people know this, so don't tell anyone I told you.

Sorry you cant make it, look forward to seeing you another time!

Jake is out also, so I sent her a final head count of 14 this morning. Stragglers welcome I am sure.

Keep in mind with a large group , they are automatically going to add 18% tip to the bills, and they already know that is is separate bills.

Beth and I are looking forward to it.

18%, a shame, we usually tip better than that, for good service.

We'll arrive right before Matt and Diane.

Tequilla in the parking lot is not optional. cool.gif

SteveHebert

Thanks again to Randy for organizing this. Seating is set for 4:30. It will be good to meet some new folks personally and. We will see everyone tomorrow!

10-4

We'll be in the new cage.

We realized the other night that the two of us hadn't taken a road trip, in a car, this century. dopeslap.gif

"Road Trip!" clap.gif

Tequilla in the parking lot is not optional. (Except for us nonimbibers and the DesiDrignatedvers.)

10-4

We'll be in the new cage.

We realized the other night that the two of us hadn't taken a road trip, in a car, this century. dopeslap.gif

"Road Trip!" clap.gif

Tequilla in the parking lot is not optional. (Except for us nonimbibers and the DesiDrignatedvers.)

Tim, does that mean that I have one of you non-imbibingdesignateddrivers type peoples riding back to jax or do I get to borrow someone's badge? wave.gif

Looking so forward to it all tomorrow!

SteveHebert

It was a really nice dinner and gathering of new and "old", I should say former so Marty isn't offended lmao.gif, friends.

Thanks again for getting this organized Randy. I thought the menu was perfect for just about everyone.

Marty F, I didn't see your post until this morning. You made a good decision. I will talk with you later.

It's off to the airport to drop Suz'anne off.

Soory i couldn't make it either Steve but I watched the weather till departure time. Glad you liked the restaurant.

Steve, it was great meeting you and suzanne, stay safe on your upcoming job.

Nice seeing everyone else, sorry you couldnt make it richard!

the Foote's and the Fisher's had a great time. good to see everyone. coffee time as we sit and chat this dreary sunday am.

steve.foote

The Spin's are back in Savannah now. It was really great seeing Steve and Suz'anne again, and Steve, I hope you have a successful rotation and that time passes quickly. See when you return.

Thanks to Brian and Hope for their exceptional hospitality. We had a great time and felt very welcome in your beautiful home. Silvia and I look forward to our next encounter.

Just got home. Wonderful weekend, thanks Matt and Di. Great to see all of you again at tech day and both dinners.

Steve, see you at BBB 5/6/7/8/9 and 10. I'll never mind being your OLD pal. dopeslap.gif

The Spin's are back in Savannah now. It was really great seeing Steve and Suz'anne again, and Steve, I hope you have a successful rotation and that time passes quickly. See when you return.

Thanks to Brian and Hope for their exceptional hospitality. We had a great time and felt very welcome in your beautiful home. Silvia and I look forward to our next encounter.

pleasure all ours and we mean it. see you guys soon. maybe we'll break bread on one of our melbourne/durham runs. thumbsup.gif

Beth and I returned home this evening.

Excellent little soiree.

Just wish I'd ordered AYCE crab legs instead of only 3 pounds. All that did was work up an appetite. tongue.gif

Since we already had the pleasure of meeting everyone beforehand, I'll just say that everyone seems to be getting better looking and more intelligent with the passage of time.

Well, everybody except moderator deleted lmao.gif

Y'all take care until next time.

Steve, we'll see you in the fall. thumbsup.gif

Archived