IGNORED

CENTRAL MICHIGAN TECH DAZE

Godfather

Someone left a nice digital pressure gauge at the Tech Daze. PM me and let me know what brand/color if it is yours so I can return it.

Central Michigan Tech Daze number two is in the books. We had a GREAT day and I want to thank each and every one who came to Cadillac and help make today such a huge success.

Mike

You run a great Tech Day. Thanks for hosting it again.

The problem with your Tech Daze is that you raised the bar too high in terms of quality. When I hold my Tech Daze at the end of the summer this year, I’ll have to give away a couple of bikes just to keep up!

:thumbsup:

The problem with your Tech Daze is that you raised the bar too high in terms of quality. When I hold my Tech Daze at the end of the summer this year, I’ll have to give away a couple of bikes just to keep up! :thumbsup:

We're going to hold you to that.

Thanks Steve...Make mine a F800GS please...any color is ok. Thanks!

BTW, I am going to "try" to get pics posted tomorrow from work. I have dial up (no other choice) at home and it would take a week to upload.

Great News! I have, in my posession, the infamous traveling "Spline Lube for Proctologist" tool. clap.gif It is pre loaded with Moly Lube. All you folks wanting to do this procedure...will have the tool to do so. I will try to get a can of compressed air for pushing the lube into the splines.

Ack! Timing isn't good for me since I just did my tear-down and rebuild, but I definetly want to get photographs and measurements of this tool.

thumbsup.gif

Any chance of seen some pictures?

Does this save the trouble of taking the bike apart?

Thanks Steve

Great News! I have, in my posession, the infamous traveling "Spline Lube for Proctologist" tool. clap.gif It is pre loaded with Moly Lube. All you folks wanting to do this procedure...will have the tool to do so. I will try to get a can of compressed air for pushing the lube into the splines.

Ack! Timing isn't good for me since I just did my tear-down and rebuild, but I definetly want to get photographs and measurements of this tool.

thumbsup.gif

Any chance of seen some pictures?

Does this save the trouble of taking the bike apart?

Thanks Steve

me so stupid. forgot my camera. i did see it, and it looked like it might do the trick.

Perhaps we can ask Godfather to post a few pics and measurements. and yes, the idea is you pull the starter to apply the lube. i'm sure you'd be able to find some posts on the subject w/a search.

Thanks for a great day. Nothing like playing with electrical stuff with friends! Susan had fun helping out other folks and I had lots of hands to help figure out where and how to mount the Centech.

Archived