IGNORED

Custom gloves??

mrzoom

Anyone know of a good custom glove maker? I had info on Fullday Touring but they seem to be out of business.

thanks...

I used to deal with Thurlow Leatherworld in San Diego...custom made deerskin leather products of very high quality, but am no longer able to contact them by phone or on the net. Sorry.

RichEdwards
I would think Lee Parks Design could make you up just about anything you wanted....not sure of your exact needs but it may be worth contacting them....

+1...My Deer Tour gloves are the most comfortable gloves I have ever owned. And they're shipping for free in July.

I'm using Lee's now but the fit is bad and Lee his self fitted me at the cycle show!! Bad hands I have. Can hardly get them on after 6 months of use. I need XL across the hand and short fingers. The ones that I can get on overlap the levers when I shift and brake.

Used Thurlow for years but they all are worn out.

I'll give Lee a call and see if the light weight will fit any better.

Don't confuse Thurlows of SD with company with very similar name out of southern Wisconsin. They are NOT related.

I am still using the 15year old Thurlows from SD. If you can track them down, it will be worth it.

• 1 year later...

+1 on the Thurlows. I still have a summer and winter pair and I still have the mink oil that he gave with each pair he sold. Every spring and fall, when I change gloves they get a new coating of the mink oil. Seems these will last forever. I'm really disappointed he is no longer in business. Maybe lee parks is the next best thing to the Thurlows.

Don't confuse Thurlows of SD with company with very similar name out of southern Wisconsin. They are NOT related.

I am still using the 15year old Thurlows from SD. If you can track them down, it will be worth it.

I sure miss my Thurlow jacket and gloves. They made excellent products. That super soft deer leather was wonderful.

Archived