IGNORED

Jakfrost Ram Mount and K1300GT

tcshooter

Has anyone use the Jakfrost ram mount on a K1300GT or a K1200GT2? I have the mount already for my 1150rt and am getting a GT and would like to move it over if it works, if not I will let it go with the bike.

Firefight911

I have both the RAM mount that comes with the Zumo as well as the Ztechnik mount on my K13GT. Love them both!

The Ztechnik is on the left handlebar mirror mount for the GXM-30 and the RAM mount is for my SPOT messenger. The Zumo is mounted with the BMW mount on the bar mount area.

I'll try and get some pics in a couple days if I can/remember.

No experience with your referenced mount.

Just saw your post this morning, sorry to report I have never attempted to make a base/mount system for the 'K' series...they have a different size opening for the triple clamp stem bolt access.

Just trying to keep up with the requests for the 'RT' series takes up a couple of hours on the weekends...

Sorry can't help you, maybe someone else would like to step up to the 'K' plate...??

Jim

Hi, Jim... just to let you know i receive the short arm and craddle for my TomTom 720... in addition to your mounting kit, i really like that set up!!!

Thank's a lot!

Ben.

Archived