IGNORED

Borderline infomercial

outpost22

No, I don't work for Sears or affiliate in any way, but I thought I would share THIS.

My wife picked me up one for my birthday, and it is a great tool. No longer do I have to lug out either compressor, hoses, cords, etc. to fill the bike tires (or any others for that matter). We all know the drill. Pull out the air gauge. Pull out the inflation tool. Overfill tire. Bleed excess air. Blah blah blah.

With this little sucker, just program what inflation you want to set the tire to. Unscrew valve cap. Snap on inflater hose. Pull trigger. This thing shuts off automatically when the desired pressure is met. The gauge is within 1/2 pound of my manual gauges, so it is darn accurate.

I have used it on all of my tires. It's downside is that it won't fill up truck tires very fast, but for top-offs it does fine.

My wife also got me the cordless orbital polisher. But that's another story.

These tools do NOT come with batteries, but I already have 3 to run my other cordless Sears tools.

Just thought I would share in this convenience.

Looks like a handy time-saver for top-ups. I just may have to add it to my birthday or Christmas gift list. Thanks for the link.

Jay

Archived