IGNORED

Mobil 1 sale at Autozone

ozmojo

I just got back from Autozone with what I think is a good deal on Mobil 1 synthetic oil ... 5 qts.of Mobil 1 and a Mobil 1 oil filter for $29.99 plus tax. I'm not sure if it's nation wide but it might be.

malcolmblalock

Yeah, but my local store did not have 15W50 oil. However, the Advance Auto store a block away did at the same price. :-)

I was walking through a Target store a few weeks ago, and spotted 6 qts of Mobil 1 15w-40 red cap on a clearance shelf, at $3.49 each. I scooped them up, and went to a checkout line, where they rang up at $1.74 each. I have no idea what was going on, but I wasn't going to argue about the price.

I was walking through a Target store a few weeks ago, and spotted 6 qts of Mobil 1 15w-40 red cap on a clearance shelf, at $3.49 each. I scooped them up, and went to a checkout line, where they rang up at $1.74 each. I have no idea what was going on, but I wasn't going to argue about the price.

Now thats a score. I haven't even seen that viscosity around here in years. Hell, I can barely even find Mobil-1 15W-50 anymore. I finally had to switch over to Valvoline 20W-50 because it was all I could readily find.

I saw what appeared to be Mobil 1 at Walmart for ~$2.00 a qt. After looking at the bottle closer, it was not synthetic.

I went to the autozone here and they said it had to be the synthetic shown in the ad, which was synthetic for auto 10W-30. I've been using the Motorcycle Mobil 1, 10W40. What other Mobil synthetics are ok to use with my R1100RT?

I mis-typed: it was 15w-50, gold cap (extended performance). The week before I had just picked up a silver cap gallon of the stuff at Walmart for $22, so I'm supplied for a while.

Archived