IGNORED

Just out of curiosity.....

AZKomet

UPDATE: Was dealing on a new connie 14 this week. Problem is that two of the dealers would not be straight up with me on a final price with the games they play. So, I have not bought one.

Have they fixed the heat problems you had experienced, or have you just decided it wasn't so bad, after all?

bayoubengal

Honda CRF 250X at DurhamTown Plantation Saturday

011.jpg

My favorite second bike on this thread so far is Traveler1's Africa Twin...

UPDATE: Was dealing on a new connie 14 this week. Problem is that two of the dealers would not be straight up with me on a final price with the games they play. So, I have not bought one.

Have they fixed the heat problems you had experienced, or have you just decided it wasn't so bad, after all?

After talking to many riders and doing a ride in 90+ heat I feel that the heat this is really over exaggerated. If I can cut a deal with one I will buy it. If not, then no harm cuz I will wait until a nice used one comes along.

Bill_Walker

'02 V-strom 1000 (as mentioned below, but it will disappear if I change my sig). Thinking about a change, but don't know to what, or even whether. Space limits me to two bikes (obviously some of you don't have that problem!). Current candidates are all over the map: Bonneville, Street Triple, Tuono, DRZ-400SM, SV650, CB350, FZ1, FZ6, VFR, or maybe even an HD XR1200. I haven't ridden any of them yet, so I'll probably mull it over for a couple years and then make a snap decision. Or wait a couple of years for a used K1300.

2003 HD Road Glide Anniversary (Lots of engine work and a 6-speed)

1993 Suzuki DR350 Dual Sport (Bought for my wife as a starter bike)

2009 HD Electra Glide Police (County owns it, they let me ride it)

1977 Suzuki GS 750 (Fist vehicle, first credit purchase at 17. Still have it)

Couple of old Bridgestones, an Indian and two other Harleys that are long gone...

I too bought a new 1977 Suzuki GS 750, but foolishly sold it in the mid-eighties.

Archived