IGNORED

Hotter-N-Hell Tech Daze - Austin, TX Sat. Aug. 1

Limecreek

cactuscurve

Greg,

Forgot your address. I will need to do the 12k service on my 08 r1200rt, have done oil change. Need to get parts friday 7/31

not sure what parts I need. Please email me at murray_photo@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Tom

Greg,

Forgot your address. I will need to do the 12k service on my 08 r1200rt, have done oil change. Need to get parts friday 7/31

not sure what parts I need. Please email me at murray_photo@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Tom

Check you email. See you tomorrow.

Bradley_Gillie

Greg,

Hate to say this, but I'm out. Part of my fence got knocked down. Now I have a new weekend project. I plan on making January's though!

Brad

Greg,

I'm thinkin if I leave at daylight I can be there shortly after lunch..I think I need to see Whip do it if I'm ever gonna believe it.. :grin:

I'll bring a quart of tranny oil and metal quick disconnects to change out if I get there in time to do it..If not I'll just watch the show.. :thumbsup:

...I'll bring a quart of tranny oil and metal quick disconnects to change out if I get there in time to do it..If not I'll just watch the show.. :thumbsup:

I'm coming just to see Billy try to put quick disconnects on his tranny! :eek:

...I'll bring a quart of tranny oil and metal quick disconnects to change out if I get there in time to do it..If not I'll just watch the show.. :thumbsup:

I'm coming just to see Billy try to put quick disconnects on his tranny! :eek:

If anyone can do it, Billy can :thumbsup:.

Once again a big round of thanks to Greg and Sandi for opening up the garage for us. It felt nice not to be in Whip's position this time around. ;) Watching everyone pitching in to put in that blasted fuel filter brought back memories of working on my wife's bike and doing the same exact thing!

Nice meeting everybody I didn't know. Billy you'll have to let us know how the bike feels now that it's sync'd properly.

Wayne

Archived