IGNORED

BB&B

SteveHebert

RichEdwards

If I can make it, I would like to re-visit the Holiday Inn Express. Folks at Steve's place are too rowdy...especially Mr. Hill.

If I can make it, I would like to re-visit the Holiday Inn Express. Folks at Steve's place are too rowdy...especially Mr. Hill.

Aye now, ‘tis a pity you didn’t live in Tampa when the original Rowdies were there.

tbr%20logo.gif

The Rowdies run here, the Rowdies run there

They kick the ball around.

The Rowdies run here, the Rowdies run there

Then they fall on the ground.

Oh, the Rowdies, oh the Rowdies, the Rowdies are

a kick in the grass."

:clap:

To hear the song

www.tampabayrowdies.com/

Going to the games was a blast.

(Except for the "here comes the vacuum cleaners ads on the jumbo screen :eek:)

Here's the Rowdiest cheerleader, before he became commercialized, "Krazy George"

who most likely invented the wave.

I'm just to the right of his left knee.

my_teams02.jpg

I will have an answer tomorrow about the hotel price. The HI Express is pricey $109 a night but I think I can get it down to $70-80. The manager that I have dealt with in the past now works at the Hampton which is right next door. The rate there is $99 but I believe that I can get her down to $70 as well. I am only going to work with one hotel and will get the one with the best rate.

More tomorrow.

The manager at the Hampton Inn is the same girl that used to manage the Holiday Inn and remembered us so I went with the Hampton Inn.

I reserved 2 Kings and 8 doubles in the name of BMW for 28 and 29 August. The reservations can be made from 17-24 August. She will release any rooms after that. The cost is $85 per night plus tax.

The number at the Hampton is (334) 347-5763.

I need the full name of everyone attending this even. Please pm or e-mail me: steven.hebert@yahoo.com

A reminder for all that to ride on post, you must have a helmet, full sleeves, full pants, full finger gloves, shoes/boots that cover the ankle and a highly visible outer upper garmet for day/reflective at night. Many ride with just a long sleeve T-shirt like neon yellow or so.

Thanks

Steve,

Are passenger's required to have the highly visible garment?

If so, would a flourescent strap that crosses the jacket and goes around the waist work? (Sort of like a school safety patrol design)

I have a striped vest for me.

Thanks.

Thanks Brain and Matt for letting me know. We will miss you guys.

Tim, the strap is fine for either of you. I wear that as well for night and just my airflow duirng the day.

You guys took the full name thing literally. I really meant to say a name other than your board name so I can put it on the memorandum.

Thanks for being so thorough!

I still need a name for PRC. If anyone knows, send it to me.

We have 12 from the board and 35 from the Alabama BMW club. We should have a great time. The static aircraft with power applied will be a great hit. You will all be able to see the symbology that we see with the weapons and the Mast Mounted Sight. Jim will run one and I will run the other.

My buddy is donating 10 gallons of home brew as well.

I can't wait.

Hey gang! Sorry for the delay, but I am out....I will be returning from an unexpected trip late Wednesday and then having to head out again on Sunday. I need to spend some time with my bride and children. Ya'll have a "blast" and I'll try for the next time around.

Got it. Pete is out. We are down to 11 now from the board. Is anyone planning on staying at t hotel?

Morning Steve,

I will be at Days Inn; working till lunch Friday and will trailer the bike over.

Went to get it out this morning to take to the brake shop. Guys were going to try making up braided lines. Luckily, the brake failure came in the garage. Whew!!

See ya Friday evening

Dean

Good deal Dean. We will be out at the range/post until 1730-1800 on Friday. I suggest that you plan on coming straight here with the trailer and dropping it off before going to the hotel. I have quite a bit more room than Jim for leaving a trailer. We will do your brake job here. If all goes well, and it should, you will be able to ride it Saturday to the museum with us.

See you then.

Steve,

You will be returning to your house from the range, correct?

We won't get there until...

Can't wait.

Tim,

I will either be here or at Jim's. He lives only minutes away so when you arrive you can give me a call on the cell phone and I will come home and get you guys if you want to go over to Jim's.

Just let me know.

I managed to squeeze some daylight into the cramped schedule, so Vic Commune and I will be attending. We will be calling for a room at the Hampton Inn. We both look forward to attending one the best BMWST.com events once again!

And Marty...I was going to bring your tee-shirt from the Unrally (we missed you) but I cleaned my bike with it instead. :wave:

Today is the last day to tell me if you are going to come to this event. I have to submit the memorandum tomorrow with names so if you want to join us let me by midnight tonight.

I have 11 from the board and 40 from the Alabama BMW club. SHould be a really fun time.

You two need to get a room!!!!

Okay then, tomorrow it is. Tim, when do you think that you will be arriving? We may be over at Jim's still having dinner and beverages. Just give me a call on the cell phone and we will make arrangements to come get you two if so. It is only a mile away from my house.

Steve,

we may be lucky to get underway around 5:30.

Will be travelling under warp speed w/Beth.

Will call you enroute.

May request some doggie bags.

:grin:

Steve

We wont make it tonight but will arrive Saturday morning, rain or shine. We'd planned on throwing up a tent but will get a room.

Nate,

Who is coming with you? I have plenty of space here inside the house and maybe even a bed or two. If not, there is my exercise room with a full airbed in there and ready to go. There is floor space as well. It has a h alf bath and is airconditioned.

See you tomorrow.

I decided to head home after Chris K's bike fuel pump control circuit died on him. We went back to BMW of Altanta and they had his bike fixed pretty quick. I left him and headed home. About 50 miles from home my bike died. Something shorted out and the bike won't run or crank now. I was able to get ahold of my wife Deb and she is coming to get me with the truck and bike trailer. Hopefully I will try to get to the next BB&B with less trouble. It could have been worse, I could have been in the middle of nowhere when this happened.

Alan

I know how you feel. On my only attempt to go to a BB&B event, my RT-P's transmission started acting quirky at the county line :dopeslap: Turned around and headed back post haste.

The REAL bitch of it, was that at the BB&B there were people who could of fixed it :rofl:

Hadn't made one since (note: should of gone this year :mad:)

Steve

Michael Shannon BESHEARS is coming with me,he's a former BMW rider, rides a Roadking now, but is house broken. If you have room we will claim a spot. We will bring sleeping bags just in case. If the room is occupied we will find a hotel. We will leave Jesup, GA around 0700 and should be at your house around noon. I will holler if we get lost, my gps is tits up at the moment.

Man Alan I am sorry to hear that. I hope it is something as easy as the HAL effect sensor. Keep us posted. We will miss you. Chris K decided to come down after all.

There is always next year!

Archived