IGNORED

Missoula Bike Rentals...

Redbrick

We're going to spend a week or so in Darby in August and driving up as this is a fly fishing trip and need to take the fishing gear.....Already having qualms about not being able to ride while up there....Thinking about renting bikes for a couple of days and would appreciate input if anyone has recommendations of dealers/rentals in the Missoula area...If we can line up rentals we'll throw in the riding gear too....Not too particular about bikes but KLR's, Beemers (of course) Vstroms, etc. would be fine...

Thanks.....

I always stop at Big Sky BMW Kawaski when in Missoula. They have treated my good and I have got good local riding-road advice from them. I don't know if they rent. You might want to give them a call and find out or they might be able to point you to someone who will.

Mike Bender with http://www.adventuremotorcyclerental.com/ is great!

5 of us did a ride starting from Missoula to BC last year and we rented 5 1200 GSes from him. He delivered the bikes to our hotels and came to pick them up when we were done! The prices were very reasonable with bikes in excellent shapes too. He was also very knowledgeable of where to ride. We are actually planning on hiring him again next year for a guided dual-sport ride.

Thanks for the leads......We planned on visiting the BMW dealer anyway and Mike Bender looks like a good source......

Thanks for the leads......We planned on visiting the BMW dealer anyway and Mike Bender looks like a good source......

He is extremely helpful. One of my friends on our BC ride last year crashed and Mike even went out of his way to help! From what I remember last year, the best way to contact him is to call since he is on the road often but he had always been responsvie.

Hey Chris ! Thanks for the compliments, much appreciated. No more medevac missions for me this year, knock on wood. Redbrick, give me a call this weekend and we can talk about your plans. I am heading to the Magruder this week to see how the road is and it is open yet.

406-560-4221

Mike

Archived