IGNORED

Motoport store/factory location?

Angel

Where in the heck are they?????

Angel,

I think they're in the same place everyone else is that I buy from.....Cyberspace...... :grin:

They are located in Poway CA, with their factory in San Marcos, CA. I don't think they have an actual brick and mortar store.

Oh ye of little faith... :/

Cycleport-Motoport USA (Cycleport*, Motoport*)

340 Rancheros Dr # 184

San Marcos, CA 92069-2980(San Diego, CA Metro Area)

Phone: (760) 752-1048

Bill_Walker
Oh ye of little faith... :/

Cycleport-Motoport USA (Cycleport*, Motoport*)

340 Rancheros Dr # 184

San Marcos, CA 92069-2980(San Diego, CA Metro Area)

Phone: (760) 752-1048

I can confirm that they were in that location just a few months ago, when I got mine. But in-store service is by appointment only. Give 'em a call. You'll probably talk to the owner (whose name escapes me at the moment).

I flew out o San Diego to see my son when he came back from his last Iraq tour. as part of that trip I made a walk in appointment to fit for a new jacket. be sure to allow some extra time. The owner walked over the entire operation. He has a number of leather outfits in various "states" of disrepair from crash victims. He also has moto port garments from similar style crashes for comparison. When I went I think it took almost an hour to accomplish the whole tour. I am sure he cannot always take the time to do this, but when I went I was the only walk in customer for almost the whole hour. It was very educational. For almost 7 years now, moto port is the only gear I wear. It has exceeded all my expectations / needs. And my only complaint, is both garments seem to shrink each year :rofl:

Archived