IGNORED

Garmin c-580 very nice unit

GOGRIZZ

I received my new Garmin c-580 this weekend and gave it a spin in my car and on my bike. Great unit. Turn by turn navigation is very clear and concise well in advance of turns. Mp3 player is very good. This unit is for cars and bikes and gives you a choice of bike or car icon on the maps as you are traveling. Very accurate as we tried to cross it up by deviating from the route. I haven't tried the MSN service yet because Navi-Genius forgot to include the power cord with built in msn receiver.Should be shipping today.I plugged a regular stereo mp3 player headset into the Garmin to hear the music and turn by turn when I was on my bike. In the car , the voice was very clear. The navigation over-rides the music when turns approach or destination arrives.It has all the trip info such as min speed and max speed and avg speed

etc. All for two hundred bucks with 2009 maps loaded.Nice window mount that is very good and a hard plastic disk with adhesive back that mounted securely to my shelf for the GPS to adhere to easily.Eight hour lithium battery if you want to run it off the power cord.You get one year of msn service free with this unit also.Highly recommend this unit.

Archived