IGNORED

Searching for 2-level rack for tank bag electrification...

Tasker

After an extensive search on this board and others, I have not been able to find what I am looking for.

I am looking for a 2-level rack that can be used in the interior of a tank bag to mount a fuse panel, as well as other farkles, e.g. iPod, V1, etc. What I am looking for is similar in concept as what Fernando designed and installed some time ago which can be seen here.

I know this product exists and I believe it is fabricated out of sheet metal.

Any idea where I can find this animal?

Thanks!

If you can't find one for purchase, sketch up what you'd like and I can have it fabricated here at my work. We have a bunch of 304 SS lying around to make it out of. Just pay shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

Don Schaffer on this board had a machine shop and designed and built several about 5 years ago. I have one that I never used that I'll give you if it suits your needs. I would like to collect shipping cost which should be about $15. Here it is below:

592731136_45nxg-L.jpg

PM me if interested

If you can't find one for purchase, sketch up what you'd like and I can have it fabricated here at my work. We have a bunch of 304 SS lying around to make it out of. Just pay shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

Phil, thanks for your kind offer! It looks like John has me covered on what I was searching for!

Archived