IGNORED

Tom Tom

Skywagon

Newegg.com had/has the same TomTom 130 refurb'd GPS for $49 ($69 minus $20 rebate). That was just too good of a deal to pass up, so I bought 2. They both look and perform like new. If you need a basic GPS, this is a great deal.

They closed all stores but continue to operate an on-line store

That's comforting, send your money to a bankrupt business for a GPS offer that sounds too good to be true. Refurbished? How do you refurbish a GPS? Where do unfurbished Tom Tom One's come from?

I bought a tom tom one refurbished from tom tom last year, and it works perfectly. Got a ram mount for it for the rt.

Please let me know how you would mount this unit to the motorcycle and if that could use with a RAM mount or some other extra device.

TIA

Karl

Paul Mihalka

Thanks for the pointer. I was generally against having a GPS or any other additional electronic gadget, But for $59 I'm willing to check what it is all about. I ordered one.

Nice n Easy Rider
Thanks for the pointer. I was generally against having a GPS or any other additional electronic gadget, But for $59 I'm willing to check what it is all about. I ordered one.

Paul,

Have you been doing all your travels with printed maps/directions? If that is the case I'm in awe given the numerous trips you take and the extent of your travels. At least you won't have to worry when all the computers crash simultaneously. :grin:

Paul Mihalka

Paul,

Have you been doing all your travels with printed maps/directions? If that is the case I'm in awe given the numerous trips you take and the extent of your travels. At least you won't have to worry when all the computers crash simultaneously. :grin:

Yep, I managed quite well before I started programming for computers that had vacuum tubes for electronics... :)

Please let me know how you would mount this unit to the motorcycle and if that could use with a RAM mount or some other extra device.

You can get a Ram cradle for it.

I'm not against any gadget, but I'm a gadget idiot. I ordered one too. If it's not on my bike at the UN then beware of woman walking around asking for help :S

I never cease to be amazed at the number of people who can't find north on a sunny day -- Paul is obviously not one of them.

Archived