IGNORED

Looking for a Tech Day

Schooly

...thanks for being such a gracious host! :thumbsup:

Codespeak for taking his (usuall) abuse. :Cool:

BTW, Farley has informed me that he too had a great time. He loved how everyone was willing to play with him & his worn out duck, & he especially appreciated the occasional pizza bone.

You all, & anyone else that cares to come over, are all welcome in Farleys Garage! :)

It seemed like the harder we tried, the more we spilled. Matt had this great idea of cutting an empty oil bottle to minimize the spillage.

He has the occasional good idea but, this one? Not so much. :rofl:

It seemed like the harder we tried, the more we spilled. Matt had this great idea of cutting an empty oil bottle to minimize the spillage.

He has the occasional good idea but, this one? Not so much. :rofl:

Works on the hardley... Who knew these other bikes could be so persnickety...

I was glad to take even a small spin on Knifemaker's new paint shaker!

Paint Shaker !!!!!! What is this....pick on Knifemaker's Motorcycle Day.....

Even I don't call your bike names....YEE who drives up on a blue and white bolt bustin raddle trap.... :grin:

What a fun day yesterday was......Thank you FARLEY for keeping all of us civil

Hey, I rode my paint shaker and your paint shaker.

I rode the GS too.

Before you I got over with you guys I even rode the RT around the area a little bit...

I mean, riding all 3 bikes in the garage and then making fun of Bama... it's a great day!

I mean, riding all 3 bikes in the garage and then making fun of Bama... it's a great day!

Bama won by a lot more than ten.

UT exposed holes in the UF off. line that we'll capitolize on in Atlanta.

:lurk:

To quote Bart Simpson...

" No problemo"

You have to play the SEC just like we do......

I'm bettin' we beat UT by more than ten. Ya'll were surprised. We won't be. :lurk:

Have had a busy weekend so I was not around my computer to post. Thank you Danny for your expert advice and assistance. Pete, with Danny it seems like a bigger hammer is the answer to some adjustments...so he went to his toolbox and got one. He started banging away... Is there a pattern developing here? :grin: The ride home, although hot, was uneventful. Nothing fell off and there were no leaks. Oh yeah speaking of leaks, a little oil on the garage floor just adds a little contrasting color..oops. Sorry about that. All in all a good excuse to get up early and ride, learn a lot about my motorcycle, ride back listening to the Gators (pummell ???) Tennessee. Anyway, Thanks to Danny and his wife for the hospitality, Matt, Bill, Jeff, and Ray for their added assistance and their Alabama jocularity. :dopeslap:

Have had a busy weekend so I was not around my computer to post. Thank you Danny for your expert advice and assistance. Pete, with Danny it seems like a bigger hammer is the answer to some adjustments...so he went to his toolbox and got one. He started banging away... Is there a pattern developing here? :grin: The ride home, although hot, was uneventful. Nothing fell off and there were no leaks. Oh yeah speaking of leaks, a little oil on the garage floor just adds a little contrasting color..oops. Sorry about that. All in all a good excuse to get up early and ride, learn a lot about my motorcycle, ride back listening to the Gators (pummell ???) Tennessee. Anyway, Thanks to Danny and his wife for the hospitality, Matt, Bill, Jeff, and Ray for their added assistance and their Alabama jocularity. :dopeslap:

That stuff ain't contagious is it?

That stuff ain't contagious is it?

It's a matter of whether you have use the guest tree or the resident tree when nature calls

Archived