IGNORED

BRR Routes are up!

Lone_RT_rider

I hope there aren't any BRIDGE routes!!! :cry:

Did Someone Say "Tunnel of Death"? :grin:

[cue the sinister music] I have it programmed in my gps for the ride home . . . :eek: :eek:

Tank bag, where your left hand can get at them. If you are IronButtingIt it hard candy is dandy.

No, that's where the granola bars go. I meant the extra granola bars!

I'm bringing enough to last a while- I sometimes get a little sugar crashy. The extras are going in the side case, and the I'll refill the tankbag as I eat them. Canteen goes in the glovebox. Wish I had one of those fancy modular helmets where you can drink without taking it off. Maybe if I'm very good I'll get one in a couple months…

Here is one solution for your beverage needs while riding: Stop at Walmart and get a water bladder with a hose and bite valve built in. Fill it with ice/water and bungie net it behind you on the passenger seat. Run the hose over your shoulder. If you have such, run the hose up the grmmeted hole on your left chest pocket flap. Stick it under your helmet and bite when thirsty. I think mine cost $14.99 at Wally World

It's been brought to my attention that some of these PDF files have the map view zoomed in to just a small portion of the route. My apologies to folks for cranking them out without bothering to examine the final product. :dopeslap: I will put together something better tonight; stay tuned...

FYI - The updated (printable) routes are posted on the BRR site now. They can be found HERE .

It's been brought to my attention that some of these PDF files have the map view zoomed in to just a small portion of the route. My apologies to folks for cranking them out without bothering to examine the final product. :dopeslap: I will put together something better tonight; stay tuned...

FYI - The updated (printable) routes are posted on the BRR site now. They can be found HERE .

Since all I can do is think about this trip, I printed out all of the routes. :dopeslap:

Anyone want me to bring extras??

Since all I can do is think about this trip, I printed out all of the routes. :dopeslap:

Deep breaths Tina, deep breaths. :grin: I'm excited too, see you there. :wave:

Deep breaths Tina, deep breaths. :grin: I'm excited too, see you there. :wave:

I know I'm a dork. BUT, I haven't ridden a bike on a normal basis since July 9, only had this one for 2 weeks and this is my first motorcycle trip in 3 months. I'm just excited to be back in the saddle!! :grin:

Archived