IGNORED

suburban machinery pegs?

JC120

I put them on and had to make a small mental adjustment to shift as the shifter is now found with my toe at a difference angle then I'm used to but, I know this sound strange, there is a difference of about 1/4 inch in height with one peg than the other and I can actually notice the difference. I think I'll get used to it over time but it just feels funny to me when my feet are planted on the pegs. I can actually feel the slight height difference.

It was easy to install and I haven't needed to adjust the shifter and I'm getting used to that difference as well.

Bruce

Nice n Easy Rider
Have them on my 07RT,,Work great,,Have stock shifter in the stock position ,,

Other than my bike is an 08, +1

+1. And the cost of the pegs was a lot less than a new set of knees. :grin:

But I did need to adjust my shifter & brake.

My '04 RT (bought last fall) came with them, as well as what appears to be an extended shift lever. I like them.

We just put a set on my wife's '01 RT (bought this summer) and they really help relieve her knee issues. We didn't get the extended shift lever, but she doesn't think she will need it as she is getting used to the slightly shorter distance to the shifter. We may try to adjust the shift leve to be a bit lower, but otherwise it seems just fine.

Archived