IGNORED

I think I am getting a Harley!!

motorman587

I think they both serve their own purposes well.

JONM.jpg

5eb8f413283d.jpg

Great how the face of the CHP officer has been covered by Photo Shop. Wouldn't want to get him fired for that stunt.

Can you really get an 1100 or 1150 to do that? I could bring my Harley FXR up, no problem, (had a little work done on her) but I can't get the front wheel of the RT off the ground.

Also, I'm scared of hurting the clutch or drive shaft or rear end.

John,

When you perfect a way to keep that black bike clean let me know!!

You don't buy black :grin:

My Buell Ulysses only gets washed when it rains or when I forget to tell the HD dealership not to wash the bike. The RT will get washed every now and again, but I like the silver, it doesn't show the dirt as bad.

Wayne

IMHO - When it comes to transportation, Black is beautiful but White is Right (for TX at least) :) !

My Black 03 RT always gets thumbs up and lots of lookers when I'm on the road...or stopped even! More than one person has said "Pretty bike"....however, keeping it nice is hard work as our chip and Seal roads play havoc with the paintwork. I am forever using the colour touch-up stick on it....

I have an Alpine White BMW E34 5series and it is the perfect colour for Texas. I am considering pricing out a nice Alpine White Paint job for the RT!

Anyone ever done a custom paint job on their R1150RT????

I did custom paint on 1200. Half an hour to undress her tupperware.

I´d expect you´ll undress yours in an hour.

Take few sheets of carboard, push holes in it to mark fairing bolts and insert them in right order. After tupperware is painted, you´ll get everything back in right order very easy.

Archived