IGNORED

Best place to buy a new Vstream windshield online?

fourteenfour

fourteenfour

Because I looked all over and prices range all over the place. Bobs BWM seems to be the best price prior to shipping... anyone else purchased a Z2402 Ztechnik windscreen recently with better numbers?

fourteenfour

Z2402 is the model.

189 is the best I found, well I found 179 until added to cart where it mysteriously became 199 (won't say where)

A&S is laughingly overpriced.

I bought my large one on ebay from an authorized BMW dealer (Manahattan BMW --bom21352). Got it for low (and only) bid of $195 with free shipping. Received it several days later with no problems.

fourteenfour
I bought my large one on ebay from an authorized BMW dealer (Manahattan BMW --bom21352). Got it for low (and only) bid of $195 with free shipping. Received it several days later with no problems.

I will keep my eyes open on that route then. My local dealer no longer sells them so I don't have much of a choice. Its online or no windshield

I will keep my eyes open on that route then. My local dealer no longer sells them so I don't have much of a choice. Its online or no windshield

CommunerChris,

What would you call a good price? I just happen to have one wrapped-up and hanging in my shed. It has 70 miles on it. I never bothered to box it up and list it for sale. I believe it still has the stickers on it. I also recall it might have one very minor blemish from the road during that 70 miles but I doubt you'd see it unless you were looking pretty hard. Talk to me if you're interested.

I should clarify that I am riding a K1300GT and the Vstream I bought on ebay was for that model. I presume the seller also offers Vstreams for you RT riders, too.

Archived