IGNORED

British Motorcycle Gear

KLC

Hi all .

I have been trying to locate this web site www.britishmotorcyclegear.com. Unfortunately Belstaff UK has changed direction and no longer offer textile jackets like this

It Used to be Belstaff USA . Does this company still exist as i have had a Belstaff Discovery jacket for years and would like to obtain a replacement. Looks like the link is broken

TIA

Kevin

The BMG Discovery jacket is a great product. A friend purchased one in 2007. After using him as the product tester, I purchased one in 2008 and love it. Twice I had minor problems with the jacket (one issue I caused myself - I lost an accessory) and Paul Brooks came through to help me out. Their customer service is #1.

I have one of their jackets when they were still allowed to use "Belstaff" as their logo. Great jacket. Completely waterproof. I had one zipper issue with the matching pants and their customer service sent me new zippers. I'd buy another. Excellent price/value.

Nice n Easy Rider
I cannot get the link to work have tried 3 different computers and no joy any body got any ideas

Thanks

Kevin

Worked fine for me. Perhaps it is related to some setting on your browser.

I cannot get the link to work have tried 3 different computers and no joy any body got any ideas

Thanks

Kevin

Worked fine for me. Perhaps it is related to some setting on your browser.

The link also works for me.

Andy

Archived