IGNORED

service in Palm Beach Fl area?

bimmers

spending more time in PB area and wondering about experiences in service related issues. Still mostly in Atlanta with excellent service but wondering what potential move would mean.

h

I stopped in at 441 Cycle Shop (BMW), Plantation FL on my way back to Canada with my new to me '05 R1200RT. They put tires on and gave the bike a quick once over for me without an appointment. The shop was busy but they wanted to help me out.

+1 for 441 Cycle. They treated me very nice, serviced the bike promptly (with an appointment) when I first moved to the area over 4 years ago. Have not used them in the past 2 years, since I sold the BMW.

Unfortunately they are located in the Fort Lauderdale area about 40 miles south of Palm Beach. However, the next closest dealers are in Fort Meyers (125 miles), then Orlando or Daytona.

Lets_Play_Two

Some people seem to have had good experience with 441 Cycle---first time I have ever heard that, must be the economy. The usual in my experience is indifference.

Not a lot of good choices in the Palm Beach area without travel. Hap's in Sarasota is very good multi-line dealer but travel is about 180+ miles depending where you are in Palm Beach County. Best bet in my opinion is BMW Motorcycles of Miami, about 80 miles south of northern Palm Beach County. Very large BMW dealer with good selection of rides, accessories and parts and a good service department. The Orlando dealer is 140+ miles and Daytona is 225+ miles. The best place for coffee is in Tallahassee but that is 400 miles!

The best place for coffee is in Tallahassee but that is 400 miles!

And all you can get there is coffee and Florida State Football. Their BMW dealer has closed its doors. :P

Archived