IGNORED

side case liners

I am seaching for case liners for my side cases. So far I have found Kathy's (lifetime warranty but no shoulder strap) and Cee Bailey's (Shoulder strap 3 year warranty). Is there anyone else out there that makes a liner for the 1150RT series system cases? Other than BMW

EE,

I've had Kathy's for about 5 years and would recommend them. I use the top-case bag a lot, usually 5x a week. They wear like steel and have a nice fit with the case. They don't take up much space.

Ed

WHile I have and enjoy the Cee Bailey's (fit and quality is PERFECT) your question asks for others - in addition to those already mentioned Kermit's bags.

Mighty Manfred

New vendor for RT and K-bike bag liners

I ran across a recommendation for BMW bag liners made by http://www.bagsforbikes.com/ They did not have bag liners for my bike and I was looking to see what the best - yet cost effective - solution would be. Not too many show up on eBay.

Bob's BMW has a line of quality bag liners under the brand name of "Kathy's". They show the same liner fits K75, K100, K1100, R "Monolever" '86-95(not GS/PD), F650 Strada and Funduro '97-98 and sell them for $104.

I sent photos and measurements of my saddlebags to BagsforBikes after looking at their product for the Moto Guzzi Norge.

I rec'd an email today advising me they had pattern worked out and will offer the same material choices and prices as for the Norge bag liners. This puts nylon at $89 and K-Dura fabric at $104 - must be a magic price point!

I have not ordered any liners yet - must wait a while.

Archived