IGNORED

Where to buy Autocom accessories

NCEngineer

I bought a "spare" autocom active plus from my best friend prior to his death.

He had a RS that everything is installed on, and he bought a second "box" for his motard....but realized he wouldn't deal with all the mess of wiring the motard so he sold me the "spare" for next to nothing.

He died shortly after and I have no idea where he put anything.....and not willing to go rooting thru his shop trying to find parts and pieces that I'm not sure goes to WHAT.

I've been trying to buy wiring for my GPS, phone and iPod when I ran across the talk of the Dongle

After extended research I've come up with a part number of autocom #1273 and I THINK thats correct, but I'm not having ANY luck finding this part or pricing the US...only post after post of how expensive it was but how WORTH it it is

Where do you buy this at?

I still need the helmet set but I think the bluetooth adapter is all I would need besides that?!?!

Topgear had a "falling out" with Autocom. Many dealers are starting to carry the new 2009 Autocom gear and have parts for the previous systems. The dealer list is changing rapidly as Autocom ramps up the US sans Topgear.

Be careful on older part pricing. I've noticed some dealers with older stock are marking up the list significantly and offering a "discount."

I know Wisconsin has two new dealers and Gina's in Iowa is also signed up.

Archived