IGNORED

Aerostitch Leather Transit Suit

Tapatio

Not exactly new - I've been nagging MCN to let me test that suit for over a year! They still haven't given me the green light.

-MKL

Not exactly new - I've been nagging MCN to let me test that suit for over a year! They still haven't given me the green light.

-MKL

Let us have a real-world test of the suit's suitability for hot weather riding: test it in Texas in August. Or get MCN to fly you to Australia now!!

Let us have a real-world test... in Texas in August....

Real world? Texas? August? Come, now... We all know that Texas riders with any sense retire to the A/C comfort of a cage long before August arrives.... (or at least they should!). Send that suit up here to Seattle, and I'll submit a detailed report on it's waterproof qualities in a few months. A real - real-world test. ;-)

Since I live in MN it is a easy run to Duluth and I have tried on this new stuff and it is very nice and I would love to see somebody test in hot weather. Minnesota did not suffer from the global warming effect this summer so I don't have any test reviews to read.

Yeeha! Stephen

Current issue of Cycle World says it's a heavy suit. A little warm, best used for Spring and Fall cool seasons.

Also said it was truly water proof on their little 2-day rainy jaunt. Only place that passed water was around the neck and up the cuffs like most suits.

And... a little tight behind the knees on a Sport type bike. Best for Cruisers and/or Adventure types.

Let's see how cool it is under the Phoenix heat in July and August. I doubt the dark suit will reflect much of anything and the micro holes will appear as a joke related to releasing the body heat. You can fry an egg on the roads here during that time.

Maybe they should ask the local manufacturing folks in Viet Nam to where it in the summer months, that might serve well as a REAL confort test. :rofl:

Archived