IGNORED

BMW $100 COUPON

RedHot

I'm not sure if this has been posted here...

My dealer notified us that the BMW Xplor is sending out coupons to Xplor members. The coupon went out on Nov. 2 but according to the BMW rep today, they are going to do a second mailing, but it will still be 1 coupon per member. They are doing a second one just to make sure everyone received theirs. I think there's still time, so if you're not an Xplor member, you can sign up and possibly recieve this coupon. I got my email yesterday, I'm so excited to spend more money! :dopeslap:

This is what the dealer sent...

We just got word this afternoon that everyone signed up as a member on XPLOR (http://www.bmwxplor.com) will receive, via e-mail on Nov 2, a coupon good for $100 off any single BMW apparel or rider gear purchase of more than $300 though the end of the year. This is a great opportunity to pick up some cool stuff for the holidays for yourself or your significant other.

Soooo what are you guys getting?

The coupon is good on BMW aparel with purchaces over $300. Still a great deal. I could use some better riding pants or perhaps an Airmesh jacket. Exceeding $300 is very easy.

Choosing the right stuff is very hard.

Soooo what are you guys getting?

The coupon is good on BMW aparel with purchaces over $300. Still a great deal. I could use some better riding pants or perhaps an Airmesh jacket. Exceeding $300 is very easy.

Choosing the right stuff is very hard.

The good thing is, (As far I as understand it) you don't have to buy just one thing. You can buy a couple of things but the total has to be $300 or more. YAY!! I LOVE saving money! :grin:

You know, y'all could look on this as an opportunity to make up for not getting a Christmas present last year. :grin:

---

PS Anything in a 6-speed with cruise control and I usually wear a 1200cc.

You know, y'all could look on this as an opportunity to make up for not getting a Christmas present last year. :grin:

---

PS Anything in a 6-speed with cruise control and I usually wear a 1200cc.

Damn, and all I have is a 1300cc. Sorry it won't fit :rofl:

Archived