IGNORED

Park-n-Move by Legal Speeding

Lets_Play_Two

Lets_Play_Two

Is anyone using the Legal Speeding Park-n-Move for tight MC storage? What is your experience on benefits and ease of use (on and off)?

I inquired about this a few years ago. Seemed the only real issue was the floor had to be very smooth and clean. and cracks, small pebbles, or rough surfaces make it very difficult to move.

Looking at the videos on their site, I would think that a smooth floor is a must. If you do buy it, go for the 3" wheels since they should make movement easier. Personally, I think it's a hassle if I'm gaining an additional 6" of garage space.

I just got one and it is AMAZING. I have a one stall garage that holds a sea kayak on one wall with my 2005 R1200RT below it (backed into the corner), a extension ladder and shop vac on the other wall, a sea kayak suspended from the ceiling, on the back wall are my four summer tires/rims for the car along with my wife's 2002 F650GS, in the center is a 1998 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro, and by the garage door is the snowblower. With the Park-n-Move it is much easier to park my RT. I have found I can now put it on the center stand/Park-n-Move, turn it around and put it in nose first to the corner and up against the wall allowing more room to get out of the car when I pull it in the garage. I was unable to do this before.

I now don't have to spend more money to get a bigger garage!! :clap:

Very e-z. Just follow the instructions and it just pops on and off with only a little bit of extra effort. Well worth it for the parking and maneuvering in my garage.

Archived