IGNORED

Firstgear Closeouts

Selden

Motorcycle Superstore is running some good closeouts on Firstgear jackets. I have a FG Torrent Mesh jacket (for which I unfortunately paid far more last year than $99.95). It's well built, and has good armor and reinforcements in critical places. BUT, it's aimed at a slip, narrow-hipped figure; the main zipper runs all the way to the bottom, and I found it difficult to engage, so I took it to a tailor and had it shortened 4" -- just right, now.

Thank you sir. Due to your post, my wife just bought a mesh jacket and gloves, both at great prices.

Free shipping to boot.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Thank you sir. Due to your post, my wife just bought a mesh jacket and gloves, both at great prices.

Free shipping to boot.

If you got the FG Torrent Mesh, maybe you can cancel that order and get the jacket here for $34 less from here

Free shipping to boot.

If you got the FG Torrent Mesh, maybe you can cancel that order and get the jacket here for $34 less from here

Thank you for the tip! I work at a dealer so get stuff close to cost but this is too good. I did not have a real mesh summer jacket and this is kind of my style. $65.- + $11 shipping. It's coming...

I thought about getting one myself, but its a 3/4 length and I dont see myself wearing it more than I would my FG mesh I am using now.

You work at a dealer and get things close to cost....Hmmm :wave:

Free shipping to boot.

No, she bought the Contour Mesh, which is $10 cheaper than the New Enough site's closeout price.

Free shipping to boot.

No, she bought the Contour Mesh, which is $10 cheaper than the New Enough site's closeout price.

Just looking out for you, pardner :thumbsup:

Free shipping to boot.

Just looking out for you, pardner :thumbsup:

And much appreciated!

Archived