IGNORED

Hi viz luggage decals R1200RT

Kritou

I have found a source of reflective decals for the rear of R1200RT panniers but not for Hi-Viz yellow. If I could locate on-line templates for these I could make my own up

Can anyone help?

On 07/24/09 Mitch ("BUCK MELANOMA") posted in the "Hexheads" Forum (under the specific topic heading "Customizing the R1200RT") several pics of his ride, including this one with yellow reflective decals on the cases.

Is this what you're referring to? If so, contact Mitch; he's always helpful.

735699241_WLy68-L.jpg

Joe Frickin' Friday

I have templates for the hi-viz stickers shown on my bike in the upthread photo, but they're too large to print on a single page; my CAD program automagically splits each one onto two pages, which I can then print and tape together.

I will come up with a version in a Word doc that you can print out and tape together, but it might be a couple of days. Will post here when it's available.

• 4 years later...

The only reason to make your own is if you want a color you can't get from our member who makes them, or a bike he doesn't cover. The cost of the reflective film is high enough you'll save little rolling your own otherwise.

(I've done my own templates for the F800GT).

I use hi viz or light color gear and black film, not yellow film and "invisible black" gear.

Joe Frickin' Friday
I will come up with a version in a Word doc that you can print out and tape together, but it might be a couple of days. Will post here when it's available.

Golly, has it been a couple of days already? :grin:

I still have the templates, but I will not be able to get them set up until around Thanksgiving.

IMG1644-L.jpg

Paul In Australia

12024156304_4d573f98e0_o.jpg[/url]image by PCH1200rt, on Flickr[/img]

here you go. made my own template with a sheet of baking paper . the result is not too bad. Bought the Hi Viz strip in standard widths at the local safety goods store.

best regards

Paul

Archived