IGNORED

Electric gloves

Urban Surfer

Where can I find portable electric gloves? I need a pair for various out door adventures, obviously with some kind of battery pack. Who makes such a thing?

Thanks in advance

Here you can find them at Cabela's, I think Bass Pro has them too, or, just google the item and you should find numerous sources. Good luck.

Gerbing's has an Outdoor Division which makes battery-operated gloves and vests for outdoor activities. It's called Core Heat. You can access all the products and information by going to www.gerbing.com.

Where can I find portable electric gloves? I need a pair for various out door adventures, obviously with some kind of battery pack. Who makes such a thing?

Thanks in advance

Must be something I don't understand here or a British Columbia thing.

The only need for electric power assistance is when hardly anything unpowered will keep you warm like while riding or possibly, to reduce bulk. Otherwise, there should be lots of human-heated gloves that work in any weather except maybe while riding a bike or for finger dexterity on long exposures.

I did some camping one February on Resolute Bay (not too far from the North Pole). Our only power was fuel to boil the tea kettle.

From the DAMHIK file: cheapy gloves from Canadian Tire store that hold one D-cell in the gauntlet make pitifully little heat and pitifully short.

...there should be lots of human-heated gloves that work in any weather...

+1. What happens when your battery craps out?

Just get some BD gloves - they've never let me down.

Archived