IGNORED

Arkansas ?

Starfighter

Another vote for Bentonville BMW. Great Folks, Great Service, so far for me done right first time, every time, not loose bolt or screw, or misaligned panel to be found.

You are going to love the roads!

Come on up for one of the Sunday Shop Rides, ride some nice roads, meet some nice people, eat some good food.

Check out the Blitz to Branson, on the IBMWR website, it has yet to be scheduled for this year.

If you do not mind, when are you moving?

Rod

Just waiting for the house in Oregon to close...then close on the Hot Springs Village house around 1/11/10..............

Thanx for the recommendations.

See you out there

Think you'll love Arkansas. Bentonville BMW is not only the best motorcycle dealer I've ever dealt with but probably the best business of any kind. Been with them for about 12 yrs now and have not had one bad experience. I moved to southern Oklahoma 2 years ago but still ride the 300+ miles to have the bike serviced there. Plus it's a good excuse to get back to some of the best riding in the country. Good luck.

Bob & Jerry at Bentonville BMW is my choice also. There is also a BMW motorcycle dealer in Little Rock, which is only 40 miles or so from Hot Springs Village. Never been there, but at least you have a couple of options.

looks like I'll be using the Bentonville dealer as a rule, and the Little Rock dealer for those times when 200 miles is a problem.......

See Y'all out there.

Archived