IGNORED

-- 2009 Firstgear Teton Jacket --

ednowicki

A word of caution about Motorcycle Superstore. I ordered a Yoshimura reflective vest from them, and what arrived was filthy, with more than 20 oil spots, and what appeared to be some wear on some of the reflective piping. Customer service was helpful with a return, so I have no complaint there, but this garment should never have been shipped. Newenough remains my favorite online vendor, with good prices and I appreciate their product reviews, written by employees, rather than just the usual vendor ad copy.

A word of caution about Motorcycle Superstore. I ordered a Yoshimura reflective vest from them, and what arrived was filthy, with more than 20 oil spots, and what appeared to be some wear on some of the reflective piping. Customer service was helpful with a return, so I have no complaint there, but this garment should never have been shipped. Newenough remains my favorite online vendor, with good prices and I appreciate their product reviews, written by employees, rather than just the usual vendor ad copy.

Were they able to tell you how such a thing happened? Did they actually allow someone to return such a heavily used jacket or did they ship an employees jacket by mistake? Weird weird weird

Were they able to tell you how such a thing happened? Did they actually allow someone to return such a heavily used jacket or did they ship an employees jacket by mistake? Weird weird weird

I'm still working through the return process. Immediately on receipt, I took some digital photos and sent them an e-mail. Called customer service the next day, referenced the e-mail, and they issued a return order. I'm not trying to slam the Motorcycle Superstore folks -- just provide a warning to people that mistakes can happen, and if you follow up quickly with documentation, a reputable vendor will respond quickly.

Thanks to Paul and his sound advise, I purchased a Lg Torrent jacket from Newenough ($65) last month and have ridden with it twice. I wore the jacket & liner in the morning and as the day warmed up in SC, I took the liner out.

Merry Christmas and Best wishes in the New Year

Archived