IGNORED

Cycle World, $3.98...

markgoodrich

...per year. I've pretty much lost interest in CW and Motorcyclist the last few years, but for four bucks a year, I'll flip through it every month.

Use coupon code dd1a when ordering to get the discounted price. You can get up to three years at that price.

The site: http://tinyurl.com/ydtzodg

These deals don't last very long....

I've pretty much lost interest in CW and Motorcyclist the last few years, but for four bucks a year, I'll flip through it every month.

Same here. It might not be worth much more than .33 an issue, but it is worth that for some quick amusement so I went for it. Thanks for the note Mark.

I just checked the site. 08:45AM MST. Price is now $22.00 USD. Too late I guess.

You have to start the order to get to the pricing page, then enter the code Mark gave above. You then get the $11.98/year price.

I just checked the site. 08:45AM MST. Price is now $22.00 USD. Too late I guess.

The discount code worked but then I got cold feet. I wonder what the Canadian price would be. Have you tried?

I used to take Rider; American Rider; Cycle World and Motorcyclist.

First went A.R., then Motorcyclist; Cycle World will go when it runs out, but I will keep Rider.

I enjoy Thunder Press for the laughs, and it is free. I used to enjoy Friction Zone as it was free and pretty good, but I can't seem to locate it anymore around where I live.

Nowadays, what with the various Internet mags, and clubs like this one and "The Chaingang", I just don't need anything other than Rider.

I think Peter Egan's column, "Leanings," is worth the price of each Cycle World issue.

+1. C'mon now, it's $4, people. Sometimes, I feel like the last person left who still likes to read print media.

-MKL (Rider, Cycle World, Roadrunner, and of course, MCN!)

I think Peter Egan's column, "Leanings," is worth the price of each Cycle World issue.

+1. C'mon now, it's $4, people. Sometimes, I feel like the last person left who still likes to read print media.

-MKL (Rider, Cycle World, Roadrunner, and of course, MCN!)

Nag, nag, nag......

3 years. :grin:

Personally, I really look forward to getting my Cycle World every month. I do skip some articles from time to time, but I have always enjoyed reading it. I also think the monthly column and occasional full article by Peter Egan are well worth the price of admission.

+1

Nice deal...thanks!

If you really like Egan, and I can't imagine a rider who doesn't, you should get his two books Leanings and Leanings 2. They contain all of his best stories.

I've read them both a zillion times, and it never gets old.

You can find them at Amazon HERE

+1

Nice deal...thanks!

If you really like Egan, and I can't imagine a rider who doesn't, you should get his two books Leanings and Leanings 2. They contain all of his best stories.

I've read them both a zillion times, and it never gets old.

You can find them at Amazon HERE

+1 Great books to keep around. I've read them both cover to cover many time. BUT, I love being able to pick it up for 10 min, read a quick tale, and put it back down. Even Danielle has read them both cover to cover. Peter has always been on my list of people I'd love to meet just to share a handshake and buy him a beer.

I happen to love CW, & have been a subscriber for the last ten years.

I was suprised to see David Edwards gone in the latest issue. Much like radio, I really wish they's let us know ahead of time. But then, I expect the mag to soldier on in it's same excellent fashion.

I look forward to every issue.

Archived