IGNORED

1" Convex Spot Mirrors?

GoldenK9

I have 1" Convex Spot Mirrors on my '05 RT which have been moved from bike to bike over my last 3 bikes. I don't remember where I got them and can't seem to locate them locally. Anyone out there know where I can get them? Thanks!

For a little bit more, there are now adjustable spot mirrors in the auto stores too. I think I purchased mine at Advance Auto. They are nice and very functional.

Harbor Freight carries a larger adjustable spot - I think two inches - I mounted mine on the upper inside corners - I only obscure a peek at my top box and elbows, and the size increase along with the adjustabilty was well worth the trade off from the one inchers.

Got it! My dealer doesn't. I don't do Wally World, so I'll check the other locations mentioned. I prefer the 1" round ones.

Thank you all for your help! :wave:

Another consideration is the type I chose last year here: cheap mirror farkle thread. You can see in post #364608 how much more is visible to left of saddlebag in the spot mirror. 4WheelParts still sells them online for the huge amount of $5.39 net for a packaged pair with free shipping. Buy two sets and give one to a buddy! Cipa mirror

Archived