IGNORED

profanity and busted knuckles...

lawnchairboy

Lawnchairboy,

Don't forget to remove the banjo bolt on the front brake line to to allow more slack so the front fork can drop down further to allow easier shock removal and install.

Chris,

Worst case wait a couple weeks and I can lend extra fingers to the equation...

It looks like my travel plans may shift a day closer to the weekend.

Lawnchairboy,

Don't forget to remove the banjo bolt on the front brake line to to allow more slack so the front fork can drop down further to allow easier shock removal and install.

...and get/use a crow's foot to torque the top nut on the front shock. (Well on the R1150RT at least)

Chris,

Worst case wait a couple weeks and I can lend extra fingers to the equation...

It looks like my travel plans may shift a day closer to the weekend.

And just like that they're gone again... @$#%@#$%@$%@$ business trips to Boston!

Hey Lawnchairboy,

Good luck with the install, should be no problemo...

Can you please tell me where you got them?

I also have a '06 and I'm ready to upgrade.

Please reply to --Tricklidz@yahoo.com

purty ugly under her skirt

761532794_xbBY5-L.jpg

The stock rear weighs a ton.

761532657_aML3V-L.jpg761531714_rwKiY-L.jpg

difficult to describe the difference. There is definitely a difference. It is like someone resurfaced all of the roads around here! Anyone thinking of this, don't hesitate. I went to the dealer for kicks and got an estimate, 1700 for parts and around 150 for labor, which surprised me, would have figured more labor. Dan Kyle 1230.00 delivered and a good portion of my saturday and it is done. Also did tranny, rear end to 180cc, and oil changed. All ready for spring! photos are crappy but you get the idea...

Archived