IGNORED

Olympia customer service

RT Russ

A good report! I damaged the hip pads in my Olympia Airglide II pants when I washed the pants but neglected to remove the hip pads. The knee pads survived but the hips ripped in half on both sides. I contacted Olympia via e-mail link on their site and inquired about buying a replacement set of pads. I got a quick response and a promise of a free set of replacement pads. I just received another e-mail today stating that my pads will ship tomorrow. The e-mails came from Kevin Rhea.....owner of Olympia MotoSports! Awesome in my opinion.

Nice to hear this. I think that Olympia makes some of the best gear out there and they are, IMHO, the very best in providing an excellent product at an excellent price. I've said it before...I like my Olympia mesh jacket better than my BMW Airflo 3...and it cost about one-third of my valuable $$.

When I was a manager at a BMW dealership, dealing with Olympia was always a pleasure. Kevin and his wife do an excellent job with that brand, not only in terms of the quality product they produce, but how well they back it.

Archived