IGNORED

Hyper lites

c carswell

I have fitted dual function Hyper Lites to my 07 1200RT. I have a Cantec fuse block installed switched by the power from the parking light circuit. The stop light cicuit works fine but the running lights flash very fast. I think this would be very annoying to anyone following me for any length of time.Checked the wiring several times and H&R sent me a replacement flasher, no change.The running lights work fine with the main battery cable disconnected and the fuse block connected direct to the battery. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Contact Hyperlites directly. You will probably talk directly with the owner. Great customer service! I have them on my '07 RT and love them.

I have fitted dual function Hyper Lites to my 07 1200RT. I have a Cantec fuse block installed switched by the power from the parking light circuit. The stop light cicuit works fine but the running lights flash very fast. I think this would be very annoying to anyone following me for any length of time.Checked the wiring several times and H&R sent me a replacement flasher, no change.The running lights work fine with the main battery cable disconnected and the fuse block connected direct to the battery. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Isn't that the point of these lights....to annoy folks to the point they realize you are there?

Archived