IGNORED

Belt loops for Roadcrafter pants

johnlt

I purchased a 2 piece Roadcrafter about a month ago and just love the jacket. I had a darian and sold it becaue it was too stiff and had no "shape" to it plus it lacked a lining. The roadcrafter fits much nicer and feels and looks great IMO. The pants however worked ok when zipped to the jacket but I don't like to zip them together all the time and their elastic drawstring just didn't cut it. I looked on the Aerostich site and noted that the new Roadcrafter pants have belt loops so I removed the draw string and took the pants to an upholstery shop and had them install belt loops and wha la, I love the final product. I also have darian pants and like their jacket, no lining and not shape (or balistics). The Roadcrafter with a belt works great. FYI

The Roadcrafter with a belt works great. FYI

Doesn't it get all bunched up when you tighten the belt? I use the suspenders that Aerostich sells.

Doesn't it get all bunched up when you tighten the belt? I use the suspenders that Aerostich sells.

No because I had the same upholstery shop take in the pants so they fit right. I took in two small wedges in the area in the front before the zipper started. I can wear them with the suspender adapter, zipped together or seperate so it gives me three options.

Archived