IGNORED

UK tire (tyre) source?

doc47

I tried this once before but here goes again:

Any of you POMEs know of a decent source for dual-sport tires in the UK (or Germany, for that matter) that would ship to West Africa?

I'm having the devil of a time trying to get tires! :S

Thanks, Andy. I tried ADV but no responses.

Someone on The Chain Gang recommended Motorworks in the UK and someone else recommended an outfit in Holland. I'll check them out.

Shipping is going to be expensive!!

I am not sure if Motorworks sell tyres - they are however a great source of new and used parts (though I do not think they ship to North America) edit: Just checked - they do sell tyres!

Another good source is James Sherlock who do sell tyres. James Sherlock ship to most of the world but not North America. I was told that James does not ship to North America as his liability cover for that market would cost about £20,000 per year.

Andy

I am not sure if Motorworks sell tyres - they are however a great source of new and used parts (though I do not think they ship to North America) edit: Just checked - they do sell tyres!

Another good source is James Sherlock who do sell tyres. James Sherlock ship to most of the world but not North America. I was told that James does not ship to North America as his liability cover for that market would cost about £20,000 per year.

Andy

Hey, doc47 is in Africa (The Gambia). Sounds like it is easier to ship there than to North America. :)

Archived