IGNORED

Bluetooth headsets

ToolmanTim

Can any one give some help on bluetooth headsets. Girlfriend and I both have Schuberth helmets and I'd like some opinions on bluetooths for them. They are the flip front style helments. I'd like to find something that will allow intercom between rider and passenger, and for my I-Phone also. (mainly the i-Pod part.)

I really don't want to break the bank for this purchase but I figure some one can give some honest opinions. Thanks in advance.

Schuberth have produced a bluetooth system for their flipfront helmets. the component replaces the helmet skirt. Not cheap and i don't know anyone that has one yet but could be persuaded

they are advertised here and no doubt in multiple sites worldwide

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCHUBERTH-SRC-BLUETOOTH-FOR-CONCEPTC2,C3-HELMET%28L%29_W0QQitemZ110490160271QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&rvr_id=&cguid=7f05aa111250a0aad4042964fd0e7f5b

I have been using the Camos for a while. Confusing instructions but once you get it set up it works fine. I did not install the speakers, but instead bought a small adapter cable so I can use an custom ear plug monitor from Big Ear Inc which I had fitted at the MOA rally last summer. Using it for XM via Zumo via a WiRevo BT dongle. It makes the interstate miles rip by.

Archived