IGNORED

Motorola FRS with Autocom

drswift

With the "hiatus" of US Autocom distribution and lack of parts availability from existing US sources, I'm trying to find an alternate to the PTT cables from Autocom (parts 2348 and 2388) for a Motorola FRS. Anybody have a suggestion?

topgear acces. still has parts--they're even selling the Active Plus for $139!!! Thats a great deal!

That's where I bought my Autocom. They are out of stock on the PPT pieces I need.

Dave, the PTT is a separate item and is not specific to a particular radio. It will work with any radio. The cable to the radio itself IS specific to your particular radio and you'll need to find out which one works. You might try calling the new owners of Autocom. My guess is that they picked up some of the folks also and may also have that cable.

Autocom UK is showing both items in stock. You might drop them an email to see if you can order from them direct or if they know who in the US might have them.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Negative on Hermys, Lonestar, MotorcycleR&R, Sierra.

I've posted WTB on a few boards. Ordering from UK will be twice the cost of any FRS system.

SUCCESS! :clap:

Found them (at a fair discount) at California Sport Touring. If you are looking for parts, give them a call. Not all their inventory shows up on the website.

www.casporttouring.com

Archived