IGNORED

close out on BMW Tee's

Indy Dave

They load up for me ~ although not large. If I remember correctly, there's a phone number you can call if you want.

Tried it again and they worked this time. Who knows. Thanks for the link, ordered a couple. It's amazing how much Buell gear I own now thanks to various closeouts, but how few BMW things I own.

Wayne

What a cheesey looking website for BMW product... Something seems a little a miss to me. Let me know if you guys get the product you ordered.

Snowy.

What a cheesey looking website for BMW product... Something seems a little a miss to me. Let me know if you guys get the product you ordered.

Snowy.

It seems to me they were contracted to make the shirts for BMW. These are unpurchased, over stock,lost the account or whatever closeout. Pay with Paypal or a CC and you're covered.

How much glitz do you need to buy a $9.99 t-shirt? Maybe this is why BMW wants dealers with all the fancy stand alone dealerships, carpet etc etc etc?

can someone please copy the actual "link" verbage and paste it? the "linky" isn't working on my work computer.

thanks in advance.

Here you go. http://bmwtees.webs.com/

Just an aside but you can right click on those linky's and go to the properties to see (or copy/paste) the actual address.

Got my 3 Ts in today. They're great! True factory Ts, so no surprises. I ordered all 3 in size M and got 1 of them in size S, but they run larger, so it still fits OK. A great bargain!

-MKL

yup, got my 2 today also. Great shirts. 100% heavy weight cotton with excellent quality screen printing. Definitely exactly what you would buy at the dealer.

Still waiting for them to arrive but it did snow today so the mailman may have called it a day before he got here.

Got my order yesterday. Über nice. :)

The only thing is I wish the boxer power shirt logo was more on the front like the picture instead of wrapping around the side of the shirt. But hey for $10...

Wayne

Got my order yesterday. Über nice. :)

The only thing is I wish the boxer power shirt logo was more on the front like the picture instead of wrapping around the side of the shirt. But hey for $10...

Wayne

Maybe thats what everyone else thought as well......hence the liquidation closeout sale :rofl:

The BMW emblem up on the sleeve is a nice touch though

So is the consensus that these run large or small in a given size? I have too many large T-shirts that are too small and too many X-Large shirts that are too big. If you're between sizes should you go smaller or bigger in these T's?

I got mine yesterday and they seem nice. I will wait until I wash them to see if they shrink, but overall I am very happy with them.

Dave

Bob: I think they run a bit large, but what remains to be seen is if they shrink after washing. They are prewashed, so they shouldn't shrink much if they do. If you normally wear a large, I would stick with large. I think XL would simply be too big.

Wayne

They look good. Just sent an order in for 4. Well see how long delivery to north of 49 takes. Still 2 months to reliable Tshirt weather :Cool:

cali_beemer

I just got mine. Now I need to lose enough weight to wear them. I would be certain that the XXL is smaller than a normal XXL. They are definately smaller than any other XXL shirt I have.

BarrieSalvanda

I ordered XXL,with 50inch chest & 18inch arms its gotta be XXL.Mine have not shown up yet so thay could be going for a song!.

Barrie Salvanda.

R1150RT (Gone).

R65LS.

Seeley Vincent.

cali_beemer
I ordered XXL,with 50inch chest & 18inch arms its gotta be XXL.Mine have not shown up yet so thay could be going for a song!.

Barrie Salvanda.

R1150RT (Gone).

R65LS.

Seeley Vincent.

When you get them let me know what you think on size.

BarrieSalvanda

Tee's showed up today,real small.Put them up to one of my sons large size Haines = about the same.Looks like son inherits them or resell!.

Barrie Salvanda.

R1150RT(Gone).

R65LS.

Seeley Vincent.

cali_beemer
Tee's showed up today,real small.Put them up to one of my sons large size Haines = about the same.Looks like son inherits them or resell!.

Barrie Salvanda.

R1150RT(Gone).

R65LS.

Seeley Vincent.

Atleast I am not the only one that though that. I ordered the XXL and they aresmaller than some XL stuff I have seen. Not sure how it affects the smaller sizes. I can only hope to lose enough weight on my diet/excercise routines to wear them. I guess its now a new goal.....LOL

Hi guys, im the owner of that website and the products im selling, i did not know about this website untill i google'd my web URL, glad to see ive had so many satisfied customers from here and i look forward to doing business with anybody else from this site! and i apologize for the website being a little cheezy, its a temporary website so i didnt go into great detail when making it seeing as within a month or 2 all the shirts will be gone they are going quick. but everything on the site is up to date and accurate so anything thats there, i have in stock. Thanks guys and hope you enjoy your tee's!

Mike,

I purchased two of your shirts, and my wife got one.

If you can, let us know when you have new designs.

Thanks,

Kelly

you purchased two and only recieved 1? i apologize for that if you email me your adress info and the shirt you want i can ship that out today. my email adress is mikeyriley96232@aim.com and sorry again

Archived