IGNORED

07 RT passenger foot rest

Groanup

Hey y'all,

My SO complains of leg cramps in her right leg from not having a place to rest her heel on my 07 RT. On the left side is a "heel rest" primarily for keeping the passenger's foot off the hot exhaust, but there is nothing to support the right heel.

She has tried moving here foot forward and resting her heel on the peg, but that just cramps up her shin.

I checked into passenger "boards" from Iliumworks, but not only are they way pricey, they are also out of stock...

Anybody have experience with this issue? Any ideas or products to reccomend?

TIA

The Suburban Machinery Passenger Footpeg Lowering kit is one of the best and most appreciated farkles I have ever added. Costly, yes, but worth every penny.

It does not have anything for the heel.

Newbie here,

I searched for roughly a month to find something available at a reasonable cost to make sure my SO is comfortable on the ride to the Rally in Redmond, OR this July. After seeing the part out of stock at Ilium, I found what appears from the picture at least to be the exact same floorboard from here http://www.ascycles.com/detail.aspx?ID=1518

I ordered these online yesterday so hope to have them installed by late next week. They are pricey, but a happy pillion for 3700 miles makes for a considerably more enjoyable trip 

keefer1,

That's what I'm looking for. Still expensive, but cheaper than Ilium.

Let us know how they work for you and your SO please.

Any other (less expensive) ideas out there? Maybe I should find a second job to pay for farkles...

Archived