IGNORED

08 RT Bag Liner Dimensions

dsabmw

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for something cheap that I can use as a sidecase liner. We're flying to Phoenix later this year and we'll be renting an RT for one week. Don't want to spend too much $$$ on specific liners...

Rough measurements of the interior of the sidecases would be fine (ex. W x L x H).

Thanks again,

Lucky

My wife and I just use plain old plastic garbage bags. One size fits all, real cheap, waterproof. Maybe not high tec but highly effective.

BB - thanks for the tip... If this was just a camping trip I'd consider it; but we'll be staying in some rather nice hotels and resorts. Don't feel like walking in to some swanky lobby with two garbage bags! :grin:

Just looking for some rough interior measurements for the sidecases. Probably head down to Wallyworld and find some kind of duffel that would be a close fit.

Cheers,

Lucky

Nice n Easy Rider
BB - thanks for the tip... If this was just a camping trip I'd consider it; but we'll be staying in some rather nice hotels and resorts. Don't feel like walking in to some swanky lobby with two garbage bags! :grin:

Just looking for some rough interior measurements for the sidecases. Probably head down to Wallyworld and find some kind of duffel that would be a close fit.

Cheers,

Lucky

Lucky,

I've been very happy with these so far. ~$40 total for both sidebags, including embroidered initials if you want. Made in the USA as well. I've also got the liner for the 49-L topbox as well. That is also about $40.

http://www.tlcproducts.com/servlet/Detail?no=354

Archived